Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Any of y’all got thoughts on the cateye silverados? My buddy’s got one from 06 I really want and it’s in relatively good shape as well.
Posted Report
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@RD4590
I’ve thought about buying a single cab shortbed and turning it into a track toy. My main idea is an LS3 swap with a BTR cam, some big injectors, and a 68mm turbo to get the big stuff out of the way. I’ll probably need better heads though and probably have to do a transmission swap as well.
Posted Report
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@RD4590
Why not? There’s a lot of awesome builds out there. I’ve seen an obs chevy with a corvette motor and many more with cummins swaps. There’s a whole lot you could do to a classic pickup.
Posted Report
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
Browsing the derpi forums and i’m excited to see there’s a car thread that i never noticed! Here’s my daily:
Posted Report
Cloudkicker

@Goku Black
Mostly doing this for fun.Well my old site would spot out cars list them out what they do hence term car spotting.Just trying have bti of fun i lost old site because they stopped doing that
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide