Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
rain battle at season open, 4-car battle for 2nd, and planes taking off from a kilometer away (East Midlands Airport), and crashes and spins
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@kleptomage
I said “if I don’t move to Vegas” I’d consider buying a Subaru.
Speaking of…it does occasionally snow in Vegas, but not as badly as it would in Provo. (We had a LOT of snow in Northern Utah this year.) AWD would still be quite useful, even during the summer if I feel like venturing off-road. I would certainly be more confident off-roading in an AWD vehicle than in any 2WD (including my ’12 Scion xB.)
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
Utah is also pretty high elevation so it even though it’s desert-ey it does get quite cold in parts there!
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The new Ford Ranger Raptor starts at $60,000. The cheapest Ranger starts at $35,000.
My father bought a Ranger for $13,000 in 1990. You can make the arguments about inflation and the current Ranger being a much more capable and advanced vehicle, but to me any way you look at it $35,000 is a high starting price for a midsize truck.
The new Tacoma comes out May 19. Maybe Toyota can offer a better value.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site

Visit Friendship Daily!
My favorite car on derpibooru by far is the Zippy Civic. Y’all gotta see this:
New Tacoma looks great. My bet is the fuel economy won’t be any different and the TRD version won’t be anywhere near the Ranger Raptor in abilities. The new hybrid will be awesome too.
@RD4590
I don’t think I have ever seen a “retro” 1980s themed supercar before. I love the new countach. Sweet
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site

Visit Friendship Daily!
Even Aston Martin has fallen to the fad of massive grilles
@Yaop
Sweeeeet. The owner seems like a cool guy. He plans on throwing a better engine in the Zipp Car and is part of a group called Petrol Pegasus
@RD4590
So true. The Porsche design is timeless now as it has survived through multiple generations! It’s hard to say it’s ever going to get old
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide