Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@kleptomage
It’s always way too interesting when driving an Alfa.
Ignition key jams up from time to time. The seat blocks my view of blind zone. The interior is flimsy. Engine warning light popped up and disappeared today for no reason. The cubby hole is tiny. The armrest blocks the handbrake lever and cup holder. Blablabla.
The problems go on but what really matters is, when you switch to Dynamic mode, it becomes alive. You can feel you commanding the wheel, and the suspension tells you the road. And the throttle is so sharp you can barely feel the turbo lag. And you can hear the turbo spooling up and depressurizing. That’s why people are tolerant to Alfa even though they are in fact ghastly cars.
Oh also I drove 200km in these two days and it does 8.6 L/100km, or around 27.3 USmpg.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Though this is a bad city car, I think. On normal mode it’s heavy and sloppy. Throttle and steering are barely responsive. But as a new driver, dynamic mode is too sharp for now.
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
took it to the garage today go get air con refilled, and ran an engine diagnosis because of the warning light.
I thought it was some sort of disaster, like petrol with wrong octane level, or oil level, or ignition, or spark plug (as said in the forum and brochure).
Turns out it was just sensor faults.
Looks like I really bought a little bxtch.
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
more info of the car
Alfa Romeo Giulietta, 2011, 1.4T MultiAir, 6-spd manual
170hp, 250Nm torque @ 2500rpm
theoretically 0-60mph in 7.8s, top speed 135mph
clear MOT, around 77000 miles (could be tampered but maybe not judging from the condition), 2 previous owners
17in alloy wheel
has a very primitive Bluetooth system
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
I’m so scared I might have got caught speeding on a motorway (by a speed camera). But I’m not sure either…
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@The magic 🅱oi
I just need one more week to make sure (cuz the penalty notice is issued within 14 days of offense). Also the cameras are set with a 10%+9mph margin (that’s 75mph at a 60 zone), so there’s a good chance I haven’t got a ticket at all.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The new Toyota Innova (3rd gen/Zenix) which is hybrid actually suck.
Because the fuel consumption of the previous Gen (Crysta) only consumes much less than this one and can travel you much further. And Crysta uses diesel compared to the new one’s premium.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide