Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@SeraphimDawn  
I could do without the faux stitching on the dashboard but that’s rather nice overall for a mainstream car. I ignored the Korean brands for a long time because of their cheap reputation and because a person usually aspires to better than their first car which in my case is a Hyundai. But I’m coming around. Kia and Hyundai offer a solid value right now.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@kleptomage  
My family traditionally revere Japanese brand cars, particularly Honda. But Honda seems to be slacking lately and Toyotas feel uninspiring and boring. My cousin had a bad experience with Nissan service wise.

I would go Subaru. But I hear their maintenance and part costs are pretty high for consumer models.  
Contemplating on going Mazda…

My dad lately however, has set his eyes in Hyundai/Kia cars. Something he would never have done in the previous decade. They sell high first hand, but drop in price pretty big second hand. If we ever consider buying Korean, we’d likely go second hand.

He SCORNS American cars except for maybe Ford. Having less than stellar experience with his Pontiac couple decades back. He had a 1995 Sunfire and my uncle’s GMC Astro. Causing him to distrust GM pretty much eternally.  
full  
full  
Problem with the oil and such, poor handling.

He will NOT touch Chrysler and Dodge cars with a 20 foot pole.

But he had excellent experience with his old 1997 Mercury Villager van which he initially used as a family hauler and later a work van. Used it for over a decade with little to no problem.  
full  
Looked like this one.

Doesn’t even think about German or other European cars. Too much hassle and ridiculously high maintenance costs.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@SeraphimDawn  
I want to like Mazda but they should offer more power to match their handling.

Ford has long been the best of the American automakers. When GM and Chrysler went begging to the government for a bailout, Ford held their own and emerged from the recession stronger. I respect that.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Flying Pancake  
lol hooray for badge engineering.

@SeraphimDawn  
It’s weird how that works. My cousin has a Ford and it has had problems, my mom’s Chevy seems to go through anything.

American automotive quality control is so horrible… anything can happen due to horrible tolerances in parts.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
I gotta respect that, too. Ford came out and made some of the coolest things for the truck market when Chevy and Chrysler were still recovering! Ford was able to make impractical and ridiculous things!  
full
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@RainbowDash69  
I don’t normally care for trucks, but I’d be all over a quad cab Raptor. I think I prefer the looks of the second generation, though:  
full  
Plus it has more power, torque, and the 10 speed transmission.
kleptomage

@Flying Pancake  
I used to see an murdered out crew cab Raptor occasionally. It was an enormous vehicle and more than I would ever need. Certainly more than anyone needs for driving in town, which let’s be honest is 90% of what anyone would use it for. The Raptor is a cool truck though.
Flying Pancake
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@kleptomage  
Oh yeah, it’s completely excessive. Unless you’re actually a Baja racer, the Raptor isn’t a truck you buy because you need it, it’s a truck you buy because you want to occasionally enact your fantasies about being Mad Max and/or Master Chief. I do like that it’s really that capable, though, instead of just being an appearance package.

@SeraphimDawn  
The Cougar’s really sharp looking, but for Mercs of that era, I personally prefer the 1970 Cyclone Spoiler:  
full  
Everything about that front end is crazy looking.
Flying Pancake

@RainbowDash69  
That’s not Photoshop- those are real cars. Trans Am Depot takes Camaros and modifies them into overpowered Pontiacs. If I remember correctly, their most powerful version is somewhere around 840 horsepower, so they’re pretty darn fast.
Flying Pancake

@SeraphimDawn  
Maybe something like the Messenger concept, but with a backseat?  
full  
It’s got enough design cues to connect it to the original (and the kicked-up window line from the 80s) while still being its own thing, kind of the same way the Mustang has developed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide