Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@SeraphimDawn  
The GS looks like a nice enough car. European chassis, clean design, 310 hp V6, AWD, liftback trunk, a competitive set of luxury features… Too bad the Tourx didn’t get the GS treatment and that its driving experience will almost certainly be surpassed by the Kia Stinger.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@SeraphimDawn  
that was a hilarious video. I’m sure that young intern who was driving at the time had the thrill of the lifetime trying to outrun the police Tahoe

talking about Pontiac Aztek, Doug Demuro is gonna do a video on one and already posted a pic on Instagram hopefully it won’t be too harsh. it is a decent AWD machine.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@SeraphimDawn

Is this a new world record for how many mufflers are on the back of a Mercedes? I counted 23!

@SeraphimDawn

I’m unsure too, maybe it’s owned by a man who likes a rough ride (see the giant wheels) pumping out all the exhaust he can yet he’s tranquil with it? That may be far off but hey, it’s a guess. And yes, I know people like taking old Caprice and Impala cars (among others) and putting incredibly large wheels on them just for looks.

full

I can almost see reason to it, just don’t ask me to drive any of these through the potholes of Manhattan or Pittsburgh or I might crack a wheel.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
So I went through Google Images finding a few Donks. Hey, if it makes a person happy and doesn’t break the bank or hurt anyone I have no objection; just ride responsibly, some of these are pretty high and could tip over easily. And yes, I’m aware of the crowd who usually go for these; the topic’s about the cars themselves though, not the people though that’s closely related.

full

I wasn’t expecting a tractor.

full

I almost feel like I’m looking at a peppermint candy here and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone’s made a car like that. The bright colorful aspects of these cars can be cool IMO, I’m also reminded of many 50s cars that went to Cuba when I see some of these.

full

What car am I looking at here?
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
With that being said, here’s another topic: Yesterday, I was at a yard sale and there was a dark red 04-09 Chrysler Pacifica parked there.

full

These are taller and not as long as a Station Wagon but they’re not as tall as a Dodge Caravan. Would they be considered a Crossover? They look a bit appealing to me now, considering how Station Wagons haven’t been around for so long.
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@BarryFromMars  
Yeah, that’s a crossover. Functionally, it matches a wagon, but its shape is more SUV-like than car-like, so it’s a crossover.

@Justsomeguy1986  
They’re all capable of it, and many of them do; for example, here’s Ford’s Fusion wagon, the Mondeo Estate:  
full

GM could have made an awesome SS wagon by rebadging the Holden Commodore wagon:  
!caradvice.com.au/thumb/770/382/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/holden-commodore-ssv-wagon-2016-3.jpg!

Here’s VW’s hot rod wagon, the Golf R Variant :  
full

Here’s the Subaru Levorg (an Impreza wagon):  
full

Here we have the BMW 5-series wagon:  
full

Mazda’s got the 6 wagon:  
full

Even Kia has one- the Optima Sportswagon:  
full

And there’s probably several more I’m leaving out. The problem is that no one thinks that Americans will buy wagons, so only a few companies bring their best ones here. Here’s hoping the Regal TourX sells like crazy so the wagons can return (even if they all wind up with plastic clad fenders.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide