Automotive enthusiasts?

Lecker_Cidre

It's Yung $now hoe
Making the final steps to purchase either a 1997 outback or a 2003 outback. But the sellers haven’t responded to my texts In a while. Thinking of looking elsewhere.

Also, anyone in the south Michigan area planning to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise? I went last year, saw some cool shit, including a Ferrari Enzo. Also got to sit in a Ford GT.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m looking at the online configurator for the new Corvette. One of the paint options is Elkhart Lake metallic blue. That’s the town nearby Road America.

I expected a bare bones configurator with miserly options in the base trim, but actually it’s pretty in-depth and even the base trim is well-equipped. Nine color options for seats? I’ve never seen that in a mainstream car before.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@The magic 🅱oi  
I’d have to see in person, but the idea of having the engine lit by LEDs sounds cheesy.

My car’s interior is all black with leather trim and it’s only uncomfortable for a couple minutes before I blow out the hot air and the AC kicks in. If I lived in like Texas or Arizona I’d choose lighter colors.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Whatever happened to all the bright car colors? Back in the 90s you could have colors like “Jade Green,” “Scuba Blue” or even “California Gold Metallic.” Now all we get is silver, black and white, and some boring reds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide