Automotive enthusiasts?

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
I wish I lived on a farm. I hate city life and I hate California. Sure, all the fancy restaurants and general “better off life” feel of living here is or was nice, but I want peace and quiet, lots of land, nobody to bother me. Just simplicity.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
That’s what I wanna do eventually, get huge acreage out in the Colorado/Great plains area. So I can have all the room I want to off-road and shoot my guns. Hopefully the boomers who own all of it die off soon so I can get a piece.

I considered living in the Yukon but until Canada wises up I ain’t moving.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
I think we’ve derailed from automotive discussion.

Anyways, what’s your favorite Car related movie? Fiction or not. Mine was Senna though it was more of a documentary.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Has anyone here played a game called mudrunner? Because there is one truck in there that I’ve wanted for a long time now since I saw one in person at a car show my parents took me to when I was 6. the truck was a Ural 432010 and looks badass.

This picture shows the 4320 but it’s still pretty much the same but the 432010 has some extra things the 4320 doesn’t have.

full
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
I prefer to do it at home because I’ve got a pressure washer with foam sprayer system setup so I can do it front the comfort of my own driveway while I’m blasting Katie Noel from my house speakers
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide