Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
Well that’s good, at least I’ll know the roads are mostly empty when I go to pickup the transmission for my bison today. I had arrange something with the owner of the shop it’s at in order to get it. Because some car mechanics have been deemed nonessential including his, we’re gonna have to meet up and he’s gonna help me load it into my 350. At least I’ll be able to keep myself busy now for a while.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
I’m probably just gonna leave my truck sitting 99% of the time now. I’ll still likely go out occasionally, but rebellious or not, I don’t really wanna get stopped driving with no insurance.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69  
I bought an EatonFuller 18 speed without the retarder. A real semi will alway have an 18 speed transmission without the retarder in it. I didn’t get one with the retarder because I wanted the Jake brake to actually serve a purpose
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
It really is a shame the gas is so low, but there’s nowhere to go with all that gas I just bought

The April fools joke reminds me of this car:

full

Personified

@ACApenetrator50  
Jakes are a must-have. I hear ’em all the time since I live close to a county road and highway
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69  
If I ever got my dream truck that I’ve always wanted since I was 6, I would slap an 18 speed in there so fast along with triple turbos, cold air intakes, and whatever else could increase the max horse power just so it’s top speed would be up in the triple digits instead of just making out at 45MPH.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
Alright, bills tomorrow. Gonna have to cancel car insurance on the Raptor and just pray nothing happens to it. Gonna disconnect the fuel pump relay again.
Shamefaced
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron

Amateur Garage Scientist
I probably should’ve jumped in here sooner, cause I love me some internal combustion.

@RainbowDash69  
Still really want one of these….
Dont even get me started on the Olds final 500. Epic 2000s perfection. my favorite era of GM.
@FerrariRacerF430
Great aerodynamics
@Selaphiel
I love the coupe Olds with this front design. So sleek

Good looking van, but working on that GM 3.8 still gives me nightmares.  
In fact I’ve got a cracked intake manifold for one in my car right now.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
After completing my CDL training, I’ve decided to make it official. I have just sealed the deal on a 2004 Oshkosh M1070A1 HET. I’ve acquired her for 27000 dollars and I’ll be going to pick her up tomorrow at 10:30AM from Richmond Virginia. Dreams really can come true

Look at the size of this thing. It’s still so surprising that these things are street legal  
full
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
It saw service in Iraqi freedom and was heavily damaged and was only recently restored to working order. If I paid 3000 dollars more, I could have gotten its flatbed trailer used for moving tanks and other things as well but that thing was beyond my skill set for repairs.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ACApenetrator50  
I feel like finding a place to park that bad boy is the hardest part

@MagpulPony  
Sorry to hear. When things get better I hope you take the raptor out and get her dirty!

@Shamefaced  
Sweet…. welcome, the 3.8 is fantastic. A humble reliable engine but has packaging problems with that tiny minivan engine bay!
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
Many places are still hiring. Even though my construction job has been put off for a while, I still deliver food for door dash and food delivery has been deemed essential to keep people inside
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide