Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
Exactly. Which is one reason why electric vehicles won’t fully take off soon. There’s good and bad. The mustang mach e is a bad example of an electric vehicle. The mustang is meant to be a fast muscle car, not an electric family car. Thing looks so bad that it almost looks worse than the cyber truck
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@ACApenetrator50  
Agreed on the Mach-E. That thing is an insult.

If a reputable company made an electric vehicle that was both personally appealing and affordable to me, I would think about owning it. That point is a long way off. Who knows? Maybe by then synthetic gasoline will be mainstream and I won’t have to compromise.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
Maybe. We’ve already got synthetic oil so we could possibly see synthetic gas pop by 2025. If a way to create batteries needed to power electric cars that doesn’t contribute to lithium mining and gain higher mileage, I’d consider buying something like the rivian r1 But until then, I think I’ll keep my diesels.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@ACApenetrator50  
The technology already exists to make synthetic gasoline compatible with current engines and in different octane grades by combining CO2 gathered from the atmosphere with hydrogen. If somebody is not funding this already they should be.

I’ll keep an eye on what Lamborghini and MIT are doing with supercapacitors. They claim a 100% increase in energy density over lithium-ion batteries while being three times lighter.

@MagpulPony  
Hypothetically, how high would gas prices have to be to change your mind?
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Obviously hybrids are the perfect choice. Alas people hate them. Very uncommon… Raptor might get a hybrid option next gen. That would be exciting. And I’m excited for the hybrid Jeeps
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@RainbowDash69  
If anything at all works out in the coming years and the plan I had gets back on track after being derailed by the CCP Virus, I’ll try and get my hands on a VelociRaptor V8. Seems like a distant fantasy right now. But Godwilling someday…
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
Same. When things start to settle down and the stock market starts to go back to normal, I was gonna try and get myself either an F250 with the tremor package or Mercedes G63.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
Right now I’m teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. Had a massive project that involved Hollywood in the works with multiple production teams already involved. God only knows how long it will take to get back on track now. Not soon enough. The last couple years have been nothing but one disaster after another.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
If this virus keeps continuing to destroy the global economy because people are panic buying and doing stupid things for money, we could be looking at another Great Depression
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Even though I’ve hated I’m slammed GM pretty hard in the past, I still hold a soft spot in my heart for some of the trucks they’ve produced. Once I’m done with my bison build and the world manages to go back to normal for a little bit, I might try to take on 2 Chevy kodiaks for projects. I’ve always loved the look of the 1st gen and 4th kodiaks.  
full  
full

If I ever do get a first gen, I want it to have the 10.4L CAT engine. I’d most likely give one to a friend as a birthday present and keep the other one.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@Shamefaced  
I’ve test driven a 3rd gen before and it actually handles really well. I think it has the same turning radius as a Kia Optima if I had to guess. Love the way it handles.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@Shamefaced  
Speaking of a deuce and a half, my dad drove a bunch of those back when he was deployed over seas in Iraq and Afghanistan. He said those things were loud as hell and nearly impossible to drive because no matter how good you were at driving a big truck, it would always gear grind and you couldn’t float the gears either or shift without the clutch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide