Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I’ve decided that I’m gonna put a pair of Leslie Tyfon A200 locomotive horns on all three of my trucks since they’re loud as hell, sound like bot horns, and they don’t take up as much space as a K5LA would.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@ACApenetrator50

I have a 1960s Jubilee Diesel 68 Train Horn, but I haven’t put it on anything yet. I was hoping to get another one, but nobody’s put one on eBay for over a year. I may look into this other one, thanks.

Also, I’m replacing fuel lines on my Diesel Suburban tomorrow. That should work well.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Cadillac Lyriq electric SUV.

full

full

full

There is nothing about the Lyriq that impresses me or makes me want to drive it. The name is stupid, the grill is monsterous and unnecessary for an EV, the headlights are squinty, the tires are rubber bands on big silly rims, the D pillars have huge blind spots and awkward taillights, the interior has too much piano black plastic, and noise-canceling technology on top of already quiet electric power would make for an awkwardly silent ride.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
The design is half baked, according to an interview. Hopefully the rear taillight and pillar design will be changed. It looks funny the way it is

Also the 300 mile range will be pretty lackluster in 2 years when the car actually comes out. Other Ultium models will get more range I assume. We won’t know any more until next year. Won’t even be manufactured until 2022
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Giraffe superiority
i wish today’s cars had less firm seats, like old ones.

old ones even used to have springs in the seats, while today we only got nearly solid rubber like foam and nothing else.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Leather seats feel better than cloth seats but that’s just my preference. I think leather stays cooler than cloth which is good
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ACApenetrator50  
You ever park a car with black leather seats outside? It feels insane. It sizzles on your bum

my sis’s car has black cloth. and it doesn’t burn your bum on a hot day, just feels a little warm. A/C seats are much nicer though. I get sweaty back in my car.

@MagpulPony  
If you plan to tow, a hybrid would be the best choice. Electric Teslas perform great when towing, but you will spend more than half your time charging it
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@kleptomage

Does the Cadillac “Lyriq” come in any finish except Silver? That’s hella boring. At least offer something like Red and/or Blue.

@Porschepegasus

Here’s part of why I’m still saving up for a 94 - 96 Roadmaster Wagon. They’re just so darn good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide