Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
full

2021 Seltos brand new. They did a really bad job detailing it. Still had plastic wrap on the wheels and foam on doors from factory.

@The magic 🅱oi  
Yeah I like backing up into spots with my mom’s minivan. Huge mirrors. A lot easier than backing out with traffic and pedestrians with all the blind spots
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@MagpulPony  
They’re unique for sure. And we realized AWD really throws the payments higher when you buy a new car.

Glad you like it…. all our cars get photos in the same background haha

full

From 2013
AzriBoss
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Fennekin The Firefox
full

This is the second model made by Perodua is the Perodua Rusa I had one now it was based in Daihatsu Zebra Van in Indonesia
AzriBoss
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Fennekin The Firefox
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I like to live in the Texas because is a free country of anything no law of cars except California evrey gabenor hates gas powered cars but why they don’t buy and used the Tesla for their green plant eating based food
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
You mean they feel fast.  
And the only reason American muscle cars (except Shelby Mustang GT500 and GT350R and Camaro ZL1 1LE) feels fast is because they have the worst suspension in the world and thus they feel like boats to drive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide