Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@MagpulPony  
You wouldn’t say anything else if you didn’t want me to notice, showoff. I’ve been to Nürburgring so stop pretending you are the superior being who knows everything.
AzriBoss
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fennekin The Firefox
Ahh I remember my country Malaysia has a Malaysian brand luxury 100% hand build cars and sport cars like this

full

Bufori CS

full

Bufori Madison MK1

full

Bufori Roadster MK2

full

Bufori La Joya MK3

full

Bufori Geneva

full

Bufori R1 Race Car
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@RD4590  
I can’t believe our government is punishing people for tuning diesel trucks illegally. We have failed as a society… now people will just go to “underground” places to get their DPF delete instead of professional shops. Almost like the prohibition era of alchohol

@kleptomage  
Indeed it’s all in the physics

I’d pick the GT500 though
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@MagpulPony  
Do realize your acting is poor.  
Also, calling LA the supercar capital? I can give you a handful of places that can also be called supercar capital in that case.  
Dubai, Abu Dhahi, Riyadh, Chester, Adenau, Shanghai, Modena  
And that’s just the ones on top of my head.
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@RD4590
I can’t believe our government is punishing people for tuning diesel trucks illegally. We have failed as a society… now people will just go to “underground” places to get their DPF delete instead of professional shops. Almost like the prohibition era of alchohol

Diesel is even dirtier than petrol. It generates not only carbon dioxide but also nitrous oxides, which are a major source of acid rain and acidification of farming soils. And that’s the case even when it’s just fully combusted. When you increase the fuel intake without upgrading the air intake, incomplete combustion creates carbon monoxide and carbon soot, which is where that black smoke comes from, and it’s another source of pollution. What’s more, carbon monoxide is toxic and was widely used by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust.

So please, open up your eyes.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Anyone here given their vehicles names? I’ve named the majority of everything I own so it feels like my rides have a bit of personality to them.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@MagpulPony  
You’re in Cali, so I’m sure nobody in your area has a DPF deleted truck. A lot of places now make us do emissions tests, so just install the DPF and remove the tune when the time comes!

@ACApenetrator50  
I named my old Alero “Golide Oldie” my new Ford Fusion is named either “Stealth Turbo” or “Stealth Gray”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide