Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
My neighbor has a sewer pipe exhaust and it sounds absolutely awesome on cold days. The value of these older Duramax engines without emission controls will probably skyrocket when the EPA cracks down on tuners. His is a 2003-2006. That body style. And yeah he does tow. So it’s not totally a poser move

@AzriBoss  
Retro body style with modern interiors would make a nice custom combo. Those cars look like 30s throwbacks!
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@AzriBoss  
It’s just one of the border patrol trucks belonging to the US Custom & Border Protection. Pickup truck as squad car is a stupid idea.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@MagpulPony  
no speed so it can’t execute a pursuit, no passenger capacity so it can’t be used as SWAT truck, the only use for it is road block which is only used in games.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@RD4590  
Actually it’s you who is wrong. See this? full  
full  
full  
This is why they use trucks and Raptors. But I guess you would want to see a Charger fly over that instead huh? Gimme a break.
RainbowDash69
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ACApenetrator50  
My mom waited 45 min out in the cold in our small town’s DMV just a few weeks ago lol. They’re always slow and frustrating. I’m still pissed my tabs are $250 for no reason at all.

@MagpulPony  
yeah the border patrol probably has a lot of fun driving those trucks around all day… burly V8 is pretty quick I’d say
SaturnCarArtz
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I can see a heated debate here  
Maybe my Apple Bloom Super Formula car will lighten things up

full  
Yes, I made this x3
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
full

New 2021 Lexus LS. So beautiful in this color…. sporty looking, yet a comfy cruiser with a silky smooth V6.

@SaturnCarArtz  
Good job. Applebloom loves her Fancy Mathematics and aerodynamics! Cool design and the little pony fits nicely on the spoiler too
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@MagpulPony  
You failed to notice that these are border patrol vehicles and not police cars.  
I can’t believe you as an authentic American are not able to tell the difference.
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
And I’ll rephrase myself to compensate your possible dyslexia.

@RD4590  
“It’s just one of the border patrol trucks belonging to the US Custom & Border Protection. Pickup truck as squad car is a stupid idea.

“Border patrol vehicle” and squad car aka police patrol vehicle are two entirely different entities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide