Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

As I understand it, the point of fake exhausts is so they don’t look dirty. It’s dumb if you ask me. If soot on the exhaust really bothers someone, they can take 10 seconds and a rag to wipe it off.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

full

“If his work be merely mediocre, he will be left severely alone…”

“The leader is assailed because he is a leader, and the effort to equal him is merely added proof of that leadership.”

Cadillac’s strategy has been to chase the Germans.

How the times have changed.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@ACApenetrator50  
Yes. But here’s a little mistake.  
The 747 it pulled is the one next to the Top Gear Test Track in Dunsfold, Surrey. But the one doing the test was Fifth Gear, which is a different show.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
A slightly different V10 TDi engine was also used on the Audi R15 LMP racecar which won the 2010 24 Hours of Le Mans.  
full
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
What I’ve never understood is why American car brochures always refer to the car without articles:  
“Cavalier is a lot of car for the money”  
“With Explorer, you’re bound to go anywhere.”  
“You’ll find it in Ford Ranger.”

While in Europe, car brochure prose is always like this:  
“The Polo combines joy of driving with fuel efficiency and lots of space.”  
“The Vectra is not just any Vauxhall.”  
“The new 206 is in a class of its own.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide