Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Ford Ranger was not really brand new. Ford decided to sell domestically the Ranger it had been selling overseas for years.

I wonder if Toyota could sell a “new” Tacoma by bringing the Hilux to America.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
full

79 Pontiac Catalina Safari Wagon in Firethorn Red.

I find this color appealing, and I heard that it was a popular color for Trans Ams at the time (late 70s, early to mid 80s.)
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
Looks awesome with all that chrome. The color is screaming 80s to me

@RD4590  
If you want a dump truck you’ll end up paying a ton more. And they cost more to maintain over time, depending on use of course
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
In an automotive context, this scene from Fight Club makes no sense at all:

>decides not to vandalize a Chevrolet Prizm incorrectly regarded as a Ford because it’s a Ford and not a luxury vehicle  
>vandalizes a New Beetle  
>”luxury vehicle”  
wat
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
A huge 45 minute video about the engineering masterpiece called the Lexus LFA. Check out all the intricate details!

For example it has cooling pipes throughout the whole body to keep everything ready for a racetrack. It takes 3 hours to change the oil due to how massive the oil cooling system is. It costs thousands of dollars to replace anything on it. One of the most rare, beautiful, and specialized vehicles on the road today.

@AzriBoss  
Inokom Lorimas is really cute. I want it for my small business.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide