Automotive enthusiasts?

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Now that you say it, yeah, I never considered the thought, but Mussos are actually pretty cool.

Although since this one is from Belarus, I think it’s a Road Partner by TagAZ:

full

Ssangyong makes some pretty good 4x4s (the Korando is based off the Korean military jeep which in turn is based on the original jeep) their other cars are meh.
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
it would be twice as popular if they slapped a mercedes badge on it, which is what it was essentially. a mercedes suv built by koreans
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Porschepegasus  
Fuckin’ Mint!!!

Yeah I have see them a bit. The guys are crazy. It’s a little sad to see trucks get abused, but it’s good content. Up north has the best rednecks! EPA be damned, OSHA be damned!

Much better than watching people like Streetspeed717 tear up a brand new TRX because he’s rich… he’s entertaining too though. It’s just 100% stupid and not funny
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Porschepegasus  
Yep Vice Grip Garage is nice. The guy is clearly committed to rescuing abandoned cars and puts love/care into it. Seeing unloved abandoned cars is quite sad to me. And it’s great to see them roar back to life
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
My 96 F350 took so long to crank over because it’s cold and I honestly though I was gonna have to use ether for the first time in a long time. I seriously need new glow plugs.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So the SSC Tuatara did their second and now this time a highly verified and closely monitored speed record today and it ran with a two directional speed of 282.9 MPH.

A much overestimation from their former “331 MPH” initially claimed record but nonetheless, this still beats Koenigsegg Agera RS’ 277 MPH record so a big ‘grats’ to the whole team!
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
You know what I just now remembered that I own but completely forget about? My MAZ and my Oshkosh. They’re parked on another part of my farm sort of away from everything else and I completely forget they even existed until I drove past the barn their stored in earlier. Two old military trucks just sitting their collecting dust. I’m likely gonna wheel my battery charger out tomorrow and see if I can get them started once more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide