Automotive enthusiasts?

FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
@RainbowDash69

The RX-3 has such a simple down to earth but extremely good looking design.

I don’t know much about them, like how many where built, where were they sold or if they didn’t last very long as you don’t hear about them often.  
The interest seems to roam around the RX-7 instead.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Okay, I know the Russians liked cobbling their prewar cars with Soviet parts because they had nothing else, but who the fuck thought this was aesthetically pleasing?

full

1939 Willys.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Lexus released the V8 IS500. Beautiful sleeper sedan and the interior isn’t as dated as I feared. 8 speed transmission too.

@CalypsoFantasy  
Looks like bad photoshop or welding 2 cars together haha

@kleptomage  
Awesome. Science can make anything possible if they have enough research money
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
A reliable luxury sports sedan with a naturally aspirated V8 in 2021, presumably for less than the LC 500? I’m interested.

Synthetic fuel compatible with current engines has been possible for a while. The hard part will be scaling up manufacturing to bring down the price while making the fuel commonly available.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@CalypsoFantasy

Possibly no one. It might just be a “make do with what we got” kind of thing. “I need a rear end on this car if I’m gonna drive it, and I only got this. Oh well.”
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
I’m watching Regular Car Reviews go to a car show and see a clip of a Subaru outback with a Ford 302 engine stuffed under the hood. So amazing. Too bad I an find any info on a swap like that. What a sleeper!

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I’ve seen some great complex engineering from Citroen!

Also VTEC might be overrated but it’s just so much fun… Slam those gears and make the ricer rev high
looking glass
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@CalypsoFantasy

Probably wasn’t about aesthetics, probably all he had. My guess, the original willys backend was probably rusted out or damaged, and probably didn’t have a Moskovich Poebda to scrounge parts from, but did have a dead lada, or at least part of one.

Soviet citizens often built vehicles out of scrap, considering the high cost, and years-long waiting lists for new Soviet cars. I wouldn’t have been surprised if a soviet man called his union rep to clear him for a new 1971 vaz 2101 , and was still waiting for it in 1979! Often easier and cheaper to build it yourself.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
Jeep is unveiling a new electric Wrangler concept with a manual transmission! 6-speed manual to give the Jeep a more lively feel even with an all-electric setup! Here
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide