Automotive enthusiasts?

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Yesterday my friend sold his Renault Clio 1.2 petrol three door. Or, as we christened it, the Lamborghini. In order to purchase a new, classier, larger, more comfortable car.

We have had many a great memories with Lamborghini.

F for Lamborghini.
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I want to tell you guys why Toyota is my favorite car brand ever.  
The JZA80 Supra caught my eye with its sleek, rounded design, its “Half-Oval” rear wing as I call it  
And the sweet sound of it’s 2JZ-GTE Engine :)  
It remains my dream car to this day.

My favorite Group C racing car is also a Toyota  
No, not the TS020 as that doesn’t really count

It’s known as the 88C-V  
full

I first drove this car on Gran Turismo 5. I remembered it’s badass engine sound, it’s insane power from it’s 3.2 litre twin turbo V8 and it’s impressive handling. Not to mention it’s rather awesome white and blue livery and blacked out headlights :)

I know a LOT of people adore the Mazda 787B because it won Le Mans and sounded amazing  
I love the Mazda too.  
But the 88C-V I prefer because I want to shine light on the more underrated LM Prototypes and it looks better to me  
I know this car didn’t win anything, but it had potential to win quite a few races. And it definitely shows in GT4, GT5 and GT6
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
You want to know what I like about the GV70? It bucks the tread of SUVs being either boring commuter appliances or overpriced and expensive to maintain. It looks very promising. A sporty, luxurious SUV without all the associated costs sounds right up my alley. Perhaps my next vehicle in a few years.

Have you seen the colors offered for the interior and exterior? They have interiors in red and dark blue leather and there is a sweet paint option Genesis calls Cardiff Green.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Green is good. Underrated color for cars. Interior looks slightly retro yet expensive. Almost like a Mercedes mixed with Kia Soul. Odd yet cool.

Yeah the suv has an all-new silhouette design. A lot of suvs copy each other with the side profile design and the rear design. So it’s refreshing to see this. And it’s actually sporty. Great! Resale will be solid with the nice warranty these things come with
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The best thing you can do is run everything low. A/C heater stereo lights all of that. Let off the gas so you can shift instead of spinning the motor too fast.

Also it never hurts to have extra parts and supplies in the trunk if you break down.

Stay safe out there 👊😎
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Hyundai Santa Cruz is an odd little truck. The 4’ bed is too small for things you would need a truck for like hauling furniture or building supplies. It can’t fit a bicycle either.

full

Seems to me that a mid-size SUV would be better for most practical uses, but time will tell how the Santa Cruz is received.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
yeah I don’t get it, length isn’t a design constant, everyone has 5 foot bed. it does have great payload capacity aligned with other midsize trucks. I guess this is more for city folk who want a truck they can park easier….
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69  
I think the Santa Cruz would have been better as a single cab truck, since that’s all people need 90% of the time, and then it could have had a 6’ bed. But nobody buys single cab trucks anymore.

@Goku Black  
The Avalanche had a neat feature where the back of the cab could be folded down for additional storage. Hyundai should have done something like that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide