Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
That’s very cool, I see people driving old Impreza Wagons here in MN quite often. They must be quite reliable.

full

This Impreza looks sporty but still rugged!

@Background Pony #CCEA  
Mustang raptor!

full

Probably would be good with air suspension and a 2.7 Ecoboost with some mud tires and plastic clad moulding on the sides
Background Pony #CCEA
@RainbowDash69  
True. But…  
full  
The Levorg on the other hand is more of a Impreza Wagon then the one above. (It’s actually a hatchback, though Subaru tends to say it’s a wagon, so…)
Background Pony #CCEA
@RainbowDash69  
And Combined with the Mach 1, it would tear up competition.

Probably the same reason we’re seeing less sedans and hatchbacks: SUVs being popular.  
Thoughts on the names
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
Rio Trio and Rio Cinco have good flow on the names, they seem to fit the best, too

@Goku Black  
yeah the Android Auto on my sister’s Kia has the new logo on it, but everything else is keeping the old logo since the car can’t update itself without going to a dealer. I’m guessing next year every car will have the new logo

full

2021 still has the old one, which is silly
Background Pony #CCEA
@RainbowDash69  
full  
Actually, The Carnival has the new logo, though you are right on that. Slow update.

@RainbowDash69  
Thanks, The Rio Cinco was actually what used to be used on the wagon. Put it on the 5 door, since i Didn’t want to have two Rio 5s. (Cinco is spanish for five).  
I also think Rio Tres could work on the 3 door, and Rio Look for the wagon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide