Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
Pontiac must come back. GTO supercar! Of course it has to be an EV.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
VTEC supercar? Cool!

@CalypsoFantasy  
That’s awesome, a Toyota Matrix that’s not a Matrix and looks more like a Pontiac than a Toyota but all 3 are the exact same.

@Background Pony #CCEA  
The Astra can’t be a Pontiac, since Astra was based on a relationship that GM has cut ties with now. If they didn’t cut ties, it would be called a Chevrolet Vectra instead. But yeah I am game for more convertibles, especially hardtops. But they’re so rare these days. Not even the S-Class is a hardtop. Hardtops are too heavy maybe
Background Pony #CCEA
  1. Or a Trans Am.

2. I was meaning if the Astra H was sold by Pontiac. The Chevy part is understandable, since it was sold by Chevy under that name in LatAm.
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Giraffe superiority
and whatever you do, avoid buying a new or any opel after mid 00s like plague, because the build quality of these is just horrendous, and engines tend to fail prematurely, and are unnecessarily expensive to fix (especially insignia)
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Wow, just looking up some facts about the Ioniq 5, and it looks great. Hatchback proportions with the size of an SUV, I think the Mach-E is a Tesla wannabe while Ioniq 5 is the opposite. Great design full

And…. they’re brave enough to do 3 month test drives to encourage unsure buyers to try the car. This is crucial, since a ton of people have no idea if an EV would actually work for them. Tell them to try it out on their daily commute, a shopping trip, a few local fast charge stations. So simple and effective.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Interior looks very old-school like 2010 Aston Martin or something. I love it.
Background Pony #CCEA
full
full
full
full
full
What if Saturn also sold the Astra Sedan and Wagon?
What if Chevy sold the Astra in the US?
What if Pontiac sold the Astra?

1. I think the Astra Sedan and Wagon would be succesors to both the S-Series and the L-Series.  
  2. It would be named Vectra, with 5 door, sedan, and 3 door body styles. (3 door would be named Vectra GT)  
  3. It would be named Sunbird, with 5 door, 3 door, sedan, TwinTop and Wagon body styles.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
Toyota should be able to equal or surpass the F150 Hybrid’s figures with the Tundra’s rumored hybrid option.

A new Tacoma is needed to compete with the new midsize and small trucks. It needs a larger, more comfortable cabin, a strong hybrid V6, and a better suspension.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide