Automotive enthusiasts?

Background Pony #CCEA
  1. True, but the design looks unique.  
  2. Understandable (though you could probably say the case about the Vios/Yaris Sedan).
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
full

This car is so ugly, 2022 BMW iX. Ouch.

@Background Pony #CCEA  
in a world filled with white cars, some black painted wheels, black spoiler, and window tint really makes a world of difference.

Speaking of window tint, I need to tint my windows just a little bit, it was 96 today and the black leather seats were just killing me
Background Pony #2DDD
Ford Focus or Ford Mustang?

What if Saturn got sold to Penske Automotives?

What if Renault purchased AMC?

What if the Aztek wasn’t made?
Background Pony #CCEA
Toyota Corolla (E120)  
full  
full  
full  
full

Opinions?  
I like the sedan cause it looks cool.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Maverick’s 4 1/2 foot bed is more capable than I first thought. Ford designed the bed and tailgate so that it can carry full 4 x 8 sheets. That’s impressive for a small truck.

full

They ought to strap that plywood down lengthwise.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Really Ford? You couldn’t think of another name except for one you’ve used THREE TIMES already?

full

full

full

Granted, this is only the second time the name is used in America, but it’s still lazy. I know US car makers really love using old model names to sell cars abroad (Cavalier in China, Neon in Mexico) but at least these were sized and classed according to the original. The only people who are going to understand why i†’s called Maverick will be Europeans and Australians.
Background Pony #CCEA
full  
full  
full  
full  
full

Corolla (E210)

Yes, there are two versions of the sedan, Sporty and Prestige.

3 door render by Xtomi
Background Pony #CCEA
Corolla/Auris (E160/E170/E180)

full  
full  
full  
full  
full

Yes, there are two versions of the wagon.

Credit for the 3 door goes to Xtomi.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide