Automotive enthusiasts?

Background Pony #CCEA
I find it interesting that Buick used CX, CXL & CXS trim designations.  
What do CX, CXL & CXS mean?
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
1997 Chevy Venture got its air conditioning fixed and engine fan fixed. Was telling my mom she was insane for not fixing the engine fan. Since we do a lot of idling in drive thru lines. Brakes are still trash and I’m afraid to drive it. Loud, exhaust leak, and rusted. Yet so perfect. Lol

@Speedwings  
That’s hilarious. Chargers are everywhere here. But it’s a good day when you see (and hear) a 392 charger.

@The magic 🅱oi  
Everyone loves the GM SUVs, easy to work on and impossible to kill even with rust!

@SaturnCarArtz  
Sounds like your festival is an entertaining event! Though I’ve seen a couple nice Porsches once in a while. I work with a guy who has an amazingly bright red Macan, has a wonderful startup noise!
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
2012 Scion xB  
full  
I love this car, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world (at least until way past the 200,000 mile mark)! I drive one very similar to the one pictured (sans the spoiler). I wish Toyota would bring these back and let it compete with the Kia Soul. Call it the Corolla xB if you have to!
Background Pony #1600
Oldsmobile Silhouette’s 1990-1996 look resembled a spaceship… For me at least.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #1600  
Indeed.. the little wipers on the headlights are so cool. My neighbor had 2 of em.

@Goku Black  
Nissan Cube should replace the Juke and the xB should replace the new Corolla crossover. Bring back retro boxy hatchback!

@Goku Black  
Pretty much every Raptor review mentions the implied ego enlargement side of raptor ownership. Soon the bronco will have the same stigma
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide