Automotive enthusiasts?

Background Pony #1600
@RainbowDash69  
I think it depends on how people see it.  
(shrugs)

@RainbowDash69  
Tbf, i kinda wanted something opposite of the platinum trim (and cause in my AU, Ford would replace Titanium with Vignale, leaving Cadillac to pick it up).  
Cadillac did have the V-sport as a top tier trim in their Y trim strategy, I figured i try to split the trims into three branches (Luxury, Sport and V.).
Background Pony #1600
@RainbowDash69  
Technically, the Blackwing here would be offered in electric and non electric.

A Brougham trim, eh? Good catch.

I think toyota should make a electric Supra.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
“Dodge will not sell electric cars. We will sell electric versions of our cars and call them eMuscle. Totally different.”

Wow. I’ve read some ballsy marketing in my time but that’s something else.

I also like the part where he says millennials have the most spending power of any age group because that’s hilariously, sardonically wrong.

Shit, all Dodge had to say is that they’re going to sell electric cars alongside their internal combustion cars. Nobody would have a problem with that as long as there is a choice. The lies and marketing bullshit are totally unnecessary.
FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
About the Toyota twin turbo, it was about time. They still need to do a lot about aerodynamics on their larger vehicles though.

About the reliability, well turbos have been used on cars for multiple decades at this point, it’s not a new technology at all. They probably already cracked down all possible failure points and gradually improved over them. Still I doubt they will push the power or economy that hard, as always they will keep everything under stressed.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Hilarious. Crappy marketing campaigns are what sells the cars to the boomers I assume lol. Millennials might have the money to afford these new EVs when they come out in 3 years. Since everything is just concepts at this point.

@FuckItsDaytimeAgain  
Indeed aerodynamics and transmissions are important. I feel like the old school transmissions hold the trucks back with bad mpg too. But every single time Toyota changes something, everyone will worry about reliability
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Someone at my job has a 1980s supra. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an old supra in the flesh. It was black though.

full

Other cool cars would be grey Subaru STI and a bunch of massive lifted diesel trucks along with a few Mustangs and a Porsche Macan
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide