Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I went ahead with the cummins swap. There was more room in the engine bay than I thought but it fits. This thing is gonna be a beast
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@The magic 🅱oi
It’s less of an interview and more two guys shilling for the company. I watched half. I suppose the vehicle concept is sound, but enough of these EV startups overpromise or turn out to be scams that skepticism is prudent. They all want to reinvent transportation or revolutionize manufacturing before they run face first into reality.
If Aptera is legit and their vehicle can do as they claim, then more power to them.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69
Nah. Unfortunate I don’t because it’s a pain in the ass to clean my phone off afterwards. I’m definitely planning on overhauling the suspension so it can handle the weight better. I was originally planning on swapping in a big ol powerstroke but there’s no way it would fit without excessive cutting. The swaps coming along great though. I’m modifying the connectors and I just flashed the ECM. It runs but it’s not hooked up yet.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The best time to go to the auto show is during the week when there are few people. Unfortunately, with all the problems the industry is having with supply chains, it was a much smaller show than usual.
There was a beautiful Lexus LC500 convertible with black metallic paint that sparkled even in dim light, red leather seats, and those cool infinity tail lights. The LC is such a nice car.
The Supra does not make good use of space. It’s tiny inside. The visibility and interior space is almost as bad as a Camaro.
The Ram TRX is an insane truck and I like it.
The Kia EV6 seemed popular with the small crowd. I admired the tail light design.
The Mercedes C class is surprisingly spacious. Even with the sunroof it had more headroom and better visibility than my own car. I would not mind having a C class.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Ford Ranger Raptor is epic. They put the 3.0 V6 in it with an adjustable exhaust and heavy duty shocks/suspension! This is what I wanted the Bronco Sasquatch package to be like.
wow
@kleptomage
I’m sure lots of Lexus LC owners are being careful with their cars. Surely this will be the last V8 powered Lexus coupe to be made.
Oooh the new Kia EV sure is fancy. Looks amazing and proves the brand is ready for the EV world. They come prepared and ready to compete with Tesla.
C class is probably the only Mercedes sedan/coupe I would look into since it’s not insanely overpriced!
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69
The Ranger Raptor is the only Ranger I’d want. The problem with the Ranger is that it occupies an awkward middle ground between the Maverick and the F-150. It’s smaller than the F-150 but still too large for my garage. It’s larger than the Maverick but cabin space is still too compromised. It costs almost as much as the F-150 and gets similar fuel economy.
The C class starts at about $45k, which sounds reasonable but that’s only the base 4 cylinder. The C I’d want is the C43 with the V6 and that starts at $60k. The top of the line turbo V8 C63 starts at $70k. Now that is overpriced.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide