Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Any thoughts on color changing lights? I just put some in my dashboard and they work rather well and I’m considering doing the entire interior now.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Lotus making an electric SUV was unfortunately not an April Fool’s joke. Looks like a Lamborghini Urus collided with a Nissan Murano.
I get that selling SUVs has worked out well for Porsche and Lotus needs some kind of volume model for markets that are increasingly unfriendly to ICE, but it’s hard to get farther from the Lotus ethos of lightweight, nimble sports cars than an electric SUV.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69
You missed the “not.”
The Hurricane does sound like a sweet engine. A twin turbo inline six with over 400 horsepower standard is nothing to complain about. I hope Dodge gives the Challlenger/Charger a lighter platform and offers them with that engine.
kleptomage

@The magic 🅱oi
Would I prefer a handsome, clean engine without a plastic cover? Yes.
Do I care how it looks if it performs well and is trouble free? Not really.
@ACApenetrator50
I think the Hurricane is going to replace most V8s for Dodge and Ram. They’ll likely keep a V8 for the Hellcat and TRX if they’re not discontinued. Then there is that Dodge electric car coming up. We could see a healthy variety of engine options in the future.
kleptomage

The Ford Lightning with the 320 mile range, the one everyone will want, starts at about $74,000. Even with the full EV tax credit, that’s $66,500. I know folks spend an inordinate amount of money on trucks these days, but that price won’t make the average buyer come running to replace their ICE truck.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzV7M3D5w0 Video comparing the Mercedes SL to Porsche 911, how the curve in the back is so similar. It feels like German designs are converging.
@kleptomage
Compared to the Hummer monstrosity, I like the price. It’s a truck that won’t make you look like a total poser and is more practical for daily use. The XL long range will be the most popular, I will estimate. Too many brands force you to buy the expensive trim to get higher range.
Background Pony #7EE8
If Peugeot were to start importing vehicles to the US, which vehicles would most likely come here?
Odd question, but I want to know.
kleptomage

@Background Pony #7EE8
Probably something electric to improve the Stellantis fleet average.
I wouldn’t mind test driving a 508 Estate in a decent trim, but a lot of cars for the European market are too small and underpowered for America. If they want to sell small, cheap cars in America that market is already covered by the Asian brands.
@RainbowDash69
The carbon footprint would depend on what energy source provides the Hummer electricity, but just the emissions to mine, manufacture, transport, and assemble all the parts for a 9,000lb truck would be huge.
Background Pony #7EE8
@kleptomage
But least you forget, the 508 isn’t small.
And yeah, probably the e-208, like RD69 said.
BTW, it’s the 508 SW, not estate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide