Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

A Porsche dealership near me is selling a 2015 Macan S for $31,000. It has 81,000 miles, but looks to be well maintained and has a clean record. I’m tempted, but I wish the interior were black instead of beige. Black is classy and hides dirt better.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #7EE8
Liftbacks are far superior anyway. That would be my top choice for a body style
@kleptomage
Huh, pretty good price for a Porsche. During this insane used car market, the price isn’t too horrible. I just searched for other 2015 SUVs and it’s around the same price
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69
The used car market really is insane right now. 2012 Cayennes are in the upper thirties and prices on good used trucks are so high you might as well buy new.
On one hand, the crazy used market means my 3 year old car is worth almost what I paid for it. On the other hand, prices are jacked up so much that the value of my car doesn’t make a huge difference.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
People really hate the Pontiac GTO imported from Australia. I still remember my cousin had one when it was new, and I couldn’t stop staring at it. But watch Regular Car Reviews absolutely roast this car, I didn’t know it was especially from 1999. This one is sick and is cammed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57fmV9uWseA
@kleptomage
Right, glad I’m not looking for a used car right now
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW83D6pMO9Q I’ve always wanted to own one of these beasts, Suburban 2500 with big block V8
@Background Pony #7EC8
S, SE, SEL, Platinum
@kleptomage
The BMW is ugly yeah but the huge grille is about the same size as the Genesis. I think what bothers me is that it’s styled so much like an SUV that it looks straight up funny and uncomfortable. If they took the front of the 4-Series and combined it with this new 7-Series, I would be sold
The magic 🅱oi
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"broner"
@kleptomage
I shouldn’t say it drives like trash, it’s actually really fun to drive. The shifter bushing is gone so the shifter is really sloppy and the power steering goes out every day. It is temporarily my project, hopefully will be gone this week
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper

That new 7 Series is ridiculous. vertically stacked headlights never look good.
Here is the Lynk & Co 01. And I hate Lynk & Co for its headlights.
kleptomage

I found a nice twisty road that goes through a section of forest cut with ravines. Now if only I had a car that could take advantage of it.
Background Pony #E8B5
@RainbowDash69
Nice look, overall.
Something I found:
I’ve a challenge
What if Saturn wasn’t introduced to the US marketplace, and Buick still sold Opels, only to find that the Buick lineup could be integrated into their lineup? Yes, this means Photoshopping Opel pictures with Buick. The winner will get their chopped photos featured on a thread that will be started up by me in the forseeable future regarding what my vision of a Buick lineup could be sans Saturn. The photos I’d like chopped are:
Corsa (the new one, not the current one; 3/5-door plus sedan and wagon)
Tigra (with Corsa face)
Astra (whole lineup, including Brazilian Vectra sedan)
Vectra (including Signum)
Meriva
Zafira
Vivaro Tour
Antara
In addition, if possible, the Saturn SKY, Holden’s VE Commodore/WM Statesman, and Saturn OUTLOOK (NOT the Enclave) could also be photoshopped, but remember NO Enclave, since this is experimenting with a different design language.
It’s old, but I like the idea of photoshopping a Buick logo onto a Opel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide