Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Hyundai showed this sweet looking concept they call the N Vision 74. It’s inspired by the Hyundai Pony, the first mass produced car in South Korea.
Unfortunately, like most attractive concept cars, it won’t be made and even if it were, refilling the hydrogen part of the hydrogen/electric hybrid powertrain would be a problem.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The V8 Raptor R adds about $32,000 to the price of the regular Raptor. Over $30,000 for what’s basically an engine swap, bringing the Raptor to a starting MSRP of $109 grand and that’s not counting the inevitable dealer markup.
I was kind of hoping for a Raptor version of the Ranger, but I’ve no doubt Ford will add a ridiculous mark up to that too.
It’s hard to get excited for new vehicles when all the good ones are absurdly expensive.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
New Type R looks awesome. Better than Integra with the 1.5L but I’ll take the Integra with the 2.0 turbo in the future any day over the Type R.
@MagpulPony
not in USA though. Colorado ZR2 Bison is the reigning champion of midsize trucks, Ranger is due for an upgrade though.
@MagpulPony
she’s clean! I like the grey and black color combo too! I bet you’re enjoying the wonderful driving weather out there!
@kleptomage
At least we know the mpg of Magpul’s Raptor is going to be better than this V8 monster Raptor R!
FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
@The magic 🅱oi
You’d be surprised what actually comprises an aerodynamic car. Sure this is no model X or Prius, but specially for being downforce oriented:
It has a reasonable front end lip might, act as pressure rounding, and stopping air from forming a low pressure area around the sides of front fenders and top of hood.
The side vented heat exchanger exhausts beat bottom exits any time of the day, and allow for flat bottom pans.
Front fenders have a decent curvature,I observe either a full sideskirt or front wheel tails.
The passanger area is vetically tapered, and closes partially on the rear.
The wipers are not exposed to the airflow, the mirror struts have little frontal area, all windows being flush, with no protruding pillars helps a lot too.
The rear fenders I would agree with. Something is not right.
Those fanwheels have decent surface aero, rotational drag depends on a lot of factors.
I assume flat bottom, but the difusser’s desing and low general rear area should help reduce wake drag specially from the wheels, even if it’s clearly focused on downforce.
I know it’s just a concept btw.
kleptomage

@Goku Black
You can’t tell from that picture, but the Crown is sized between a sedan and a crossover, like the Honda Crosstour. I’m not sure raising a sedan a few inches is enough to make someone choose it over a regular crossover like the RAV4.
kleptomage

@Goku Black
I think my next vehicle is going to be a truck or crossover because sedans can’t compete with their comfort and practicality.
For comfort, sedans are too damn short. I have the seat in my Sonata lowered as far as it can go and there’s only about an inch between my head and the roof. I get in by falling hands first into the seat and crawling into place. Everyone who gets in my car complains how low it is too.
For practicality, a truck or crossover has more ground clearance and 4WD or AWD for bad roads and weather. A truck bed or hatch is far better for carrying cargo than a car’s trunk.
Back to the Crown, Toyota is smart to address some of the shortcomings of a traditional sedan by raising its height and giving it AWD standard. I wouldn’t buy one though. It looks too garish for my taste.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
Comfort seems to have almost been “offensive” to car designers for the last 20 something years. Perhaps that’s not the best word to use, but considering how comfortable my 1990 Mercury is compared to anything I hear of today, this is a might touch ridiculous.
Modern Cars: Eh, they work.
1960s - 1990s Cars: My 1990 Grand Marquis Wagon literally cured my back trouble that happened when I slept so funny that I couldn’t walk right; my muscles were messed up. Oh, and I have no issues with ceiling height, though I didn’t measure the distance between my head and the ceiling.
kleptomage

@Barry Tone
I believe it. My mother’s fourth generation Mercury Sable was a better car than most sedans today. It had a softer suspension and nice seats for a comfortable ride, the cabin was tall enough, the visibility was better because the windows were larger, and the Ford V6 felt responsive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide