Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
He met with his whole racing crew as a sponsorship deal with Fastenal, I don’t know the other team members’ names
Epic 1985 AMC Eagle
Check out this amazing Lincoln Continental
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Last Wednesday one of my tires wouldn’t hold air and when I took the tire off to inspect it, I saw that the tread was dangerously low. So, I had to buy a second set of tires in addition to the snow tires I bought. The local tire shop had to order tires and it took about two hours to get them installed on Friday night. The Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS+ I got seem to work well just from driving them a couple days. The Potenzas are not meant for snowy conditions. That’s what the Blizzaks are for. I got those installed today as well as a new battery because the charge on mine was getting low. Now my car should be all set for winter.
Posted Report
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
The ABS and traction control system on my car is on the fritz. The car says Advancetrac and parking sensors need to be checked. And the steering wheel is very stiff all of a sudden. so odd that those three unrelated things would malfunction at once. The internet says it’s a bad ground wire or corroded wires in general… Next Monday will be a pricey trip to the dealership. $150 diagnostic fee. Ouch
@kleptomage
Now you’re ready for the summer and winter
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69
Sounds like an electronic problem. Could be that the wires weren’t adequately protected.
Yeah, only cost about $3,000. I don’t like throwing that much money at a vehicle I want to replace, but it had to be done. Tires and batteries are nothing to skimp on.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
I’m into cars and their LOOKS and performance, it I’m out too knowledgeable on the stuff INSIDE the car.
Posted Report
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
The worst case scenario for Corvette purists. Corvette SUV! I remember when we were worried about a Corvette sedan. But now we’re getting both sedan and SUV, to prepare for the EV world
@kleptomage
It wasn’t a corrosion problem. The guys at my dealership looked over all the harnesses and didn’t see anything wrong. I’m a little scared but hopefully the ABS works over the next nasty snowstorm…
@Badheart
That’s one loud bike hehe
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69
I actually would not be opposed to a Corvette SUV, if like the Corvette it offered supercar performance at a fraction of the price. GM could make a rival to European super SUVs like the BMW X5 M. If GM is just going to use the Corvette name to push EVs like Ford and the Mustang Mach-E, forget it.
Posted Report
kleptomage

My sister finally replaced the 2008 Sonata I handed down to her. Was able to get $1,000 for the pile, surprisingly. She bought a used Kia Forte that’s been well maintained. Not a car I would choose, but she likes it.
Posted Report
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
This is the perfect car for me… Too bad these damn things are so overpriced in this market. $40k for a car with 37,000 miles. Insane. It’s a 2020. But I want it, has all the tech
@kleptomage
From midsize to compact huh. The forte is easier to park in a tight spot at least. Hopefully it isn’t one of those that you can steal easily with no security system
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I just rode my father’s Toyota Innova yesterday and when he did a launch acceleration on that thing, I was blown away on how tremendously quick that MPV ran off. Then he told me that car pulls more power than any other MPV than any other popular models here in the Philippines.
No wonder it is the best selling models people still buy around my place.
Also, that brake disc is dangerously small for a powerful car so my father doesn’t want to drive it past 200 km/h (125 miles) on the freeway in danger of the tires blowing up in case of an emergency braking.
Posted Report
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69
If the Blazer rides anything like the Equinox, you should think twice. The suspension is too stiff for a family vehicle.
@RainbowDash69
The Forte is definitely compact. Looks like I would whack my head if I tried to sit in it.
Security isn’t an issue in my neighborhood, but it’s something to consider.
Posted Report
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Goku Black
Congrats cheers to another 100k
@kleptomage
Fortunately my car is fixed now so I’m happy with it again. Was just worried if it was going to be a permeant issue that won’t be fixable
The entire wiring harness needed to be replaced along with the wheel speed sensor. It made the whole system go weird which is hilarious
@Khamzat Chimaev
That’s really fast for an SUV lol nice
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
That’s really fast for an SUV lol nice

That’s what happens when you add turbo out of this van. And it runs on diesel holy fuck! Isn’t my father’s car so badass? 😎
You’ve never seen this Toyota like this before. Asian market.
I think it’s originally from Indonesia as Kijang but here in Philippines, it’s called Innova.
Posted Report
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@14Fan
Well, outside America there’s also Land Rover, Laborghini, Bentley… Audi, Porsche, Aston Martin, Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Jaguar, and then Ferrari.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide