Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Got the oil changed today. One of the guys working on my car told me to start it up, then I heard screaming from down below to shut it off. He also spilled oil in the engine bay, so now my car smells. Take 5 hires some knuckleheads.
@RainbowDash69
Perhaps automotive engineers would find it easier to design car interiors if they did not continually try to reinvent them. It may be what the market wants, but I’ve never wanted a car that’s like a phone on wheels. I’m for keeping controls simple and functional with real physical feedback.
Posted Report
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Dodge’s 6th car out the 7 part “Last Call” line of V8-powered models. They’re almost ready to say goodbye forever to the Challenger. Bright chrome wheels are elegant and epic here!
Epic Mercedes wagon
@Khamzat Chimaev
Great pics. the windshield is covering up 75% of that guy’s view of the road in the 2nd pic… weird…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@RainbowDash69
They’re used to that view I presume. But logically, that looks illegal.
Those are actually placcards that says which destination those Jeepneys would go so the passengers in queue will ride.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Some yahoo pushed a small mound of snow across the road and because it looked short enough, I thought my car could go through it. I was wrong. There must have been a chunk of ice in there because the lowest part of my front bumper broke. $2,000 worth of damage because the whole front of my car is one big piece of plastic that has to be painted to match. I only have to pay the deductible, but damn, that’s a lot of money and work because Hyundai was too cheap to build a proper bumper. A lot of time too. I have to wait over a month before the bumper can be repaired.
Posted Report
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Also I’m deciding what car I should buy when I got my license (in UK).
I wanted an Audi TT but the insurance is too expensive.
I don’t want a convertible because the boot space is negligible.
I also wanted an Alfa Romeo but cheap Alfas have GM or Fiat platforms, which aren’t exactly good. Also it’s Italian so reliability is a problem.
I could get a Ford Fiesta (which is technically German lol) but it’s too weak in power, even though it should be a fun car to drive since it’s so light.
Saab and Vauxhall would also be wise choices (especially Vauxhall because of racing pedigree) but I don’t like them, or any cars related to GM (expect Corvette).
I’m not familiar with Renaults.
I could also get a Peugeot 208, but Fiesta would be a better choice if I really want a sporty hatchback.
I really want a diesel Audi wagon because of the racing pedigree (13-time 24H of Le Mans winner, 8 with its mighty TDI engine!), but congestion charge is a ripoff (Cars lower than Euro 4 petrol / Euro 6 diesel are subjected to congestion charge within Ultra Low Emission Zones, or ULEZ. That is petrol before 2005, diesel before 2015.)
Then the choice shrinks down to BMW 3 Series (E91 wagon or E92 coupe) or Peugeot RCZ.
kleptomage

@RD4590
Leaving obstructions in the road should be illegal. I’m pretty sure the police don’t care, though. The police let farmers leave slick mud and clumps of dirt in the roads when they work in their fields.
I don’t know much about the European auto market. Seems like a bad place to be a car enthusiast with all the taxes and fees and regulations and now they’re talking about banning new ICE vehicles after 2035. It’s like Europe wants to strangle automobiles to death or make them only affordable for the 1%.
At least you get better wagons. If I were you I would get the most powerful wagon I can afford.
Posted Report
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@kleptomage
Actually it’s more of a personal bias. The only unreasonable regulations I see is the ULEZ congestion charge, which is basically a capitalist scheme disguised as environment policy, forcing people to buy new cars (while the annual MOT checks can ensure old cars to stay in decent or mint condition). And insurance is a ripoff too.
Posted Report
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Also I prefer Europe’s car culture. It’s more focused on road course racing and driving on country roads, which is why European cars are known for their handling.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I never understood why the government forces us to buy car insurance. I know it’s good to have in case of an accident, but people interested in protecting their vehicles are going to buy the insurance, anyway; those people don’t need a law telling them to.
Posted Report
kleptomage

@RD4590
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the reason most cars in Europe have smaller engines than in America because Europe taxes cars by engine displacement or projected carbon emissions?
@Goku Black
Because if you crash into my car, I expect you to have insurance to pay for my damaged car and for my medical bills. You not having insurance while I do would make my insurance more expensive and that’s not fair to me. Insurance isn’t just about protecting you and your vehicle. It’s also about protecting others.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide