The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Also Ed typed this up over on r/battlebots

“Hey Gang, Yes it’s sad news and bad news but maybe some good news too.

My Team Mate and Brother by another Mother, John Hoffman, lost his fight with cancer. We have been a 2 man team since we met at Treasure Island in 2000. He was the best man at my wedding, which was BattleBot themed of course. He had a good soul and made people smile and I will miss him.

By myself I couldn’t hope to field a bot. Even one that’s already built and running. I don’t even have a truck to haul him there. Let alone the funds to keep up with spares and repairs and other expenses at the event. Realistically I have to withdraw.

After my announcement both Greg and Trey reached out to me and thanks to them I was able to get a truck this morning and rescue Sharko and all the spares and my tools etc.. He was in a storage bin that would have been unpaid at the end of this month so I had to get him out ASAP.

I have him here now and I have been in contact with a couple people who aren’t fielding bots themselves that may be able to Team up. I still don’t have a way to haul him and I have to deal with John’s stuff first but there is an outside chance I will make it.

Very outside, as of this moment I’m still out.

Either way I think Sharko needs to be “adopted”. The new owner could intern this season and take over next season. No way a 1 man team can be competitive. I have to step back until my situation changes.”

@Th3-Br0nyN34D  
They’re aiming for August, though no concrete date.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide