BattleBots

Deactivated867c4414

My god the first episode was amazing. What’s even more amazing that other teams also serve as audiences as well in order to make matches feel more alive. ESPECIALLY the main event.

Was also surprised that Whiplash lost to an opponent who’s never one a title. Both Sawblaze and Whiplash were fast, but Sawblaze completely outpaced Whiplash, especially due to Jamison’s aggressive driving style.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@Th3-Br0nyN34D  
As well as the fact that Whiplash gave up the lower ground game to try and block Sawblaze’s overhead shots, which didn’t really help out in the end.

Tombstone, on the other hand, just got sent out of the arena by End Game, something no one was expecting to see.
Deactivated867c4414

@The Equestrian Zodiac

Yep, Whiplash used the wrong setting to face off against Sawblaze and paid the price. And End Game made surprising improvements as well, it doesn’t lift itself off the arena floor when its weapon was at full speed. End Game was certainly not afraid of Tombstone and delivered it well.
Deactivated867c4414

Pain Train looked good, but its major flaw was that it kept wheeling itself off, preventing its weapon from being anywhere useful. And Bloodsport is showing serious potential, especially from its attack against End Game that left its motors burning inside.
Background Pony #D003
What an opening and closing Matches!

The Slugfest of sparks tween Rotater and Valkyrie

or Uppercut KO of Sawblaze and that full of EXPLOSION!
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Painfully ironic that Sawblaze got thoroughly dominated when they dominated Whiplash in their first fight.

Also, guess Malice knows how Ankle Bitter felt.

Sharko and Slapbox was a fun little fight, though I felt pretty bad for Ed for losing another fight.

Smeeeee got screwed, if you ask me, that was a win for them, not sure how Pain Train won that one.
Deactivated867c4414

Painfully ironic that Sawblaze got thoroughly dominated when they dominated Whiplash in their first fight.
Also, guess Malice knows how Ankle Bitter felt.
Sharko and Slapbox was a fun little fight, though I felt pretty bad for Ed for losing another fight.
Smeeeee got screwed, if you ask me, that was a win for them, not sure how Pain Train won that one.

The fact that Sawblaze’s flamethrower exploded was definitely worth the Main Event. As for Sharko losing, at least Ed was in high spirits.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide