BattleBots

Deactivated867c4414

Man. Minotaur getting eviscerated by Sawblaze, Yeti getting massacred by Madcatter, and Switchback’ articulated arm having issues despite its unique design… and Rudty getting love. Need I say more?
Background Pony #269B
And that’s another bot to which Uppercut ruptured the flamer fuel tank and unleashed a huge fireball explosion. I’m now almost scared to think what might happen if Uppercut were to go up against the ultimate flamethrower bot, Gruff.
ABronyAccount
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

I’ve seen Robert Cowan’s YT channel where he does teardowns of Copperhead. It’s basically made of 1-inch AR450 steel plate and 22lbs of solid cast wheels. I can fully believe they weigh about the same.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide