Viewing last 25 versions of post by Bexar Bandito in topic Bronycon 2019

Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
"[@TempFizzle":](/dis/bronycon-2019/post/4442836#post_4442836
)  
when i made my hotel reservation i decided i'd go the thrifty route and go for the cheapest place in downtown baltimore, even if it's not super close to the convention center. i settled on a hotel called the biltmore suites about 20 minutes walkby foot from the convention center but that hotel apparently went out of business so i got rebooked at the midtown inn, which is close to my original pick but still about 10 minutes from the convention center via light rail. it's a tiny place but they might have rooms still available.

i'm glad i didn't settle on a hotel that was really far away though. i got burned twice when i went to nightmare nights because i was basically commuting from where i lived at the time to the hotel in addison by rail, which took about an hour and a half each way. sometimes thriftiness isn't worth it.
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
"@TempFizzle":/dis/bronycon-2019/post/4442836#post_4442836
when i made my hotel reservation i decided i'd go the thrifty route and go for the cheapest place in downtown baltimore, even if it's not super close to the convention center. i settled on a hotel about a 20 minute walk from the convention center but that hotel apparently went out of business so i got rebooked at the midtown inn, which is close to my original pick but still about 10 minutes from the convention center via light rail. it's a tiny place but they might have rooms still available.

i'm glad i didn't settle on a hotel that was really far away though. i got burned twice when i went to nightmare nights because i was basically commuting from where i lived at the time to the hotel in addison by rail, which took about an hour and a half each way. sometimes thriftiness isn't worth it.
No reason given
Edited by Bexar Bandito