Bronycon 2019

Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
I’ll probably show up. I don’t think BC ending is the end is the world tho, there are plenty more cons going on.
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I’ve been 4 times alone. Each time I go I’m sad because I’m the only loner there and I didn’t buy anything there because nothing interested me. I met people there from other sites and they were jerks to me in person.

sigh but maybe I’ll go, since it’s the last. Maybe I’ll find something interesting to buy I can’t find online.

They always say you’re guaranteed to make a friend there, but, that’s a lie. People just go on about their business. I was given rude responses there as a whole. One year, I stood in line behind some chick and she was whispering to her BF about me, cause I was holding a plushie. She looked me all up and down and made me feel disgusted to stand there. The fandom hasn’t been very welcome to some poor victim of abuse like myself, but at least I still am in this fandom.

Yeah I don’t know, maybe I’ll go, maybe I won’t. I know it’s not worth the +$1,000 I put into it, but I’m already crazy anyways so what the hell.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I’ll definitely be there, at least in attendance. Have applied to vend but will attend whether I get in or not. Might volunteer if not accepted. This will be my seventh straight, having gone to every one hosted in Baltimore, but I’m rather crushed that it’ll be my last.
PoniesRUs
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

This is going to be my second year attending, the first year being 2014 (I’ve also been to BABSCon between 2015 and 2017). While I’m disappointed this is going to be the final BronyCon, the organizers have promised it to be the biggest one yet, so I have plenty to look forward to. Heck, I even bought the highest tier badge (specifically, the Diamond Badge) in order to get the best experience possible, which is something I’ve never done for a brony convention before.
Background Pony #DC77
@PoniesRUs  
Promising it will be the “biggest” is a bit questionable, as that word can have a number of different meanings and interpretations.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
I reallly wanna go! ;3 I hope there are tons of artists I can buy prints from and some cute merchandise. maybe commissions as well squee
Spellbound Canvas
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pony Jailor
Hi, i was originally going to book my own room, but unfortunately the rates soared beyond my budget. I was wondering if there was anyone on here that would be willing to share a room. If necessary, i’ll pay a share of the rate.
TempFizzle

As of now I don’t think I’ll go, but it might change.

I just don’t think it’s worth my time and money, spending 4 days alone and pretty much walking around or wishing to buy some merch I like. I feel out of place there and it’s like I’m the only one who showed up on their own. I could save my money and just commission something instead.
Gemstone

@TempFizzle  
@TempFizzle  
Pretty much the exact same thing I experienced when I was there last year. I talked to one or two people who were nice enough to have a conversation with, but it seems like Bronycon is only a real enjoyable experience if you have a bunch of friends to go with you. Otherwise you’re just kinda left to your own devices. I even tried engaging with the fandom in several ways, most notably with the MLP Card Game community (which I do NOT recommend to newcomers because the people in that particular group are elitist jerks from what I’ve both experienced and heard from someone who used to be really into said card game).

It just flat out wasn’t a fun experience for me and I’m not sure if I want to go at all for the final one because of the horrible first impression.
Vladimir010

Not sure if this is too late or not but I’m also looking to attend this year. If anyone is interested in splitting a room shoot me a message.
accident

a
So I have a question for people who have been to BronyCon before.

Do you usually see very many minors at BronyCon or any pony convention for that matter?  
I’m considering going and it’s probably a more pertinent question whether or not I’m too late but I’m still wondering if being a minor is any problem. MLP: FiM is one of the first shows I grew fond of, but only because of its lengthy runtime, so I ended up a minor even during the show’s end.  
Going to a convention at all is already very off-key for me so being out of place wouldn’t help.
TempFizzle

I actually might go since it’s the last one. If anyone’s sharing a room and wouldn’t mind me joining just for sleep (I can sleep on the floor, not a problem). If not, I suppose $500+ on a hotel isn’t so bad.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
There is a chance I’ll have hotel room space available if things work out properly so I might need to find roommates to keep costs down pretty soon
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
i know this year we aren’t doing any derpibooru events, but is there at least going to be some kind of derpibooru meetup or something? it would be cool to meet y’all but i get the feeling that most of y’all know each other well enough to kinda form your own social circles and not need/want to all get together. i’m in a bit of an awkward spot right now because this will be my first time there and i’m meeting some folks from RLPV but other than that i don’t really have any solid plans for the convention itself.

unfortunately, accommodating someone else in my hotel room would be pretty impractical on all fronts because i’m staying in a cheap hotel several blocks from the convention center with only one bed and i doubt they provide rollaways.
TempFizzle

I’m having mixed thoughts about going. Previous years weren’t fun for a loner, and people can be really rude with what they say and how they act. Main reason I’d want to go is for the vendor merch, but I never buy anything.

Also the thing where they say “you’re guaranteed to make a new friend” is so fake. I hate hearing it. Is it worth nearly a grand for total expenses? No, but I’m bored and have nothing to do. I like to travel and drive hundreds of miles, but the destination is never as much fun. Just a ton of money and terrible experiences with rude people from the globe. Not a single positive encounter from them.

If I go, it’s going to be on a whim because I’m bored.
TempFizzle

Hotels are looking pretty booked so far. I wanted to get into the Sheraton but I didn’t see any available. A few others are open about a mile away. I was about to buy a 4 night stay until I saw “Non-refundable”.

Should’ve bought a truck. I’d have my own bed in the back seat with some battery-powered fans running and just pay for the garage parking.
Bexar Bandito
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I Sell Propane
@TempFizzle  
when i made my hotel reservation i decided i’d go the thrifty route and go for the cheapest place in downtown baltimore, even if it’s not super close to the convention center. i settled on a hotel called the biltmore suites about 20 minutes by foot from the convention center but that hotel apparently went out of business so i got rebooked at the midtown inn, which is close to my original pick but still about 10 minutes from the convention center via light rail. it’s a tiny place but they might have rooms still available.

i’m glad i didn’t settle on a hotel that was really far away though. i got burned twice when i went to nightmare nights because i was basically commuting from where i lived at the time to the hotel in addison by rail, which took about an hour and a half each way. sometimes thriftiness isn’t worth it.
TempFizzle

Still no hotel. I found a hotel alert website for any openings, but there’s no guarantee. I may just find one outside Baltimore, drive into the city and use a parking garage.

Hopefully I won’t be too depressed like the previous years, which is why I just constantly listen to my music for a distraction. I like the drive there, lots of land to look at and good music to listen to in my car. I’ll take my Tempy plush so I can sleep good at night. Also hoping to find better Tempy merch there. I’m not a fan of buying prints as much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide