Cant remember Password for derpi and email is compromised.

Glue
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

I can’t for the life of me remember my Derpibooru password, and my email I used wont let me log in (I’m assuming someone got the info when my Microsoft account was hacked a while back.) So I can’t log into it to receive the verification for a password change. I don’t really know what to do here.
Glue
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

@Derpy Whooves  
Oof, I was locked out of my account for the last few days, thankfully I was able to get my email and password changed with the help of staff. That was a stressful few days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide