Corrupt A Wish (Forum Game)

Background Pony #F051
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Granted. It alerts the Nazis outside and they shoot him to death.

NSFW wish:I wish my penis was only 3 inches long.

SFW wish: I wish I had some barbeque Lil Smokies.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. You turn into the TF2 Soldier. A need inside you compels you to gather more Snipers for your dispenser.

I wish the Imperium of Man would lead us to a golden age.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. By “pony”, the supplier thinks that you’re ordering MLP merchandise, so they give you Gilda.

I wish Gilda would watch over me in my dreams.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. Now that you’re blond and blue-eyed (like me in my dreams), you instantly become a chick magnet, and this makes you stressed and annoyed.

I wish I have a pet Gallus. What will it start doing?
Background Pony #FA8C
Granted but he always seems to be depressed like a loyal pet who just lost the master. Every time you try to approach him he starts to tremble uncontrollably and whimper, as if he’s known nothing but abuse throughout his entire life. He doesn’t eat much. He always seems lost in his whole little world of unknown hardships and lose. If breaks your heart day and night that your pet Gallus will never know true peace regardless of how much love you show towards him. You’re always worrying that he’s head to an early grave due to his refusal to eat, he’s feather and bones. Your life is starting to reflect his. Enjoy your pet.

@Background Pony #E092  
NSFW Wish: Granted, but it doesn’t work, at all. It’s completely useless. You’ll be lucky if a catheter will even work due to the state of your wish’s target. You may even need surgery soon to remove what is basically a tumorous growth. Enjoy.

I wish I could get back at the judges who had me confine and contained in an isolation unit. (Rainbow Dash Style: Just Pranks, of course…)
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. During their captivity, they develop psychic powers, manipulate the jailers, and build their own army. Yuri’s Revenge redux?

I wish my pet Gallus starts crowing like a rooster.
Background Pony #4C41
Granted. Your pet Gallus or rather Jurassic Gallus, crows so loudly that even a politician would have to admit that he’s won the argument. (You know, I’M TALKING LOUDER THAN YOU BECAUSE I’M RIGHTER THAN YOU!! -Politicians)  
Sadly, your eardrums rupture and you will never again enjoy the sound of your pet Gallus again. In addition, after that one loud crow, he got it out of his system and now he sounds like the cutest thing ever! But now you’re deaf so…

I wish the world was a better place for others.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. Humanity does improve in terms of health and relations, but it’s due to a lot of genetic manipulation that enforces harmony and stifles disagreement and vulgarity.

I wish humanity could become genetically modified into becoming healthier, tougher, smarter, and more conformed – dissent will lead to discord and disarray, don’t you think?
Background Pony #A8B4
Granted, because our new alien overlords require slave labor and even with our level of near perfection, we are still no match for them. Work or go back to the lab for further study. For the first time in the last few thousand years humanity is united and equal, equal in our level of suffering, equal in our feelings of injustice, hopelessness. Dissent and discord are things of the past, because it’s now us versus them. In the end though there’s nothing we can do to fight back or even offer up a little resistance.

I wish I could draw better, so I too could create beautiful pony art just like many talented artists do here on derpibooru.
Background Pony #8047
Granted. During a particularly rough thunderstorm your new drum tree is struck by a bolt of lighting splitting the trunk in two. The weight of the drums on each branch causes the trunk to snap sending the massive tree straight onto your home. Houses can be replaced, lives obviously can not be.

Your pet Gallus just happened to be hiding within the room, that had been directly in the falling tree’s path.

Sadly, he did not survive.

I wish it wasn’t grammatically correct to place a comma before the word “and” when listing three or more items.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. It consists mostly of your Gallus making typical chicken noises, such as clucking and crowing.

I wish I bought a copy for my ears.
Background Pony #148B
Granted. Your copy ears are made by Microsoft and run the newest, thus best, Windows, but for ears… Windows Bod-E. Before using your ears, they must first check online for registration status, then updates to firmware and software plus Windows Immune System Pro 2 Database Update.

Status: Connecting To Service… Total Progress 12% approx. 2 minutes

That was five days ago, currently.

Status: Connection Verification Running… Total Progress 11% approx. 1:55 minutes

0x00000000000000000005p0Il3d-rIch

I wish more people shipped Silverstream with Terramar.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide