Corrupt a Wish (NSFW allowed)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Granted. It is dominated by Pokemon, and the CEO is an alcoholic Mudsdale that all the Galarian Ponytas are laughing at.

I wish Trouble Shoes became CEO of Hasbro.
Background Pony #FFCE
You are literally Twilight Sparkle without any memories of your former self now.  
Can someone make five of the mane six ponies, excluding Rarity, to come rape me in their own way?
Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
You die when applejack rapes you. And then your corpse is used as fertilizer for the farm.

I wish to reset the universe
Background Pony #FFCE
Sometimes the whole world can get so cold.  
I wish I am not so scared of what I was supposed to be.
Background Pony #FFCE
Nintendo goes out of service because people are supporting the fan projects instead.  
I wish to rule with the threat of a great fire.
Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
The Great Fire isn’t a fire but an actual entity who conquers the planet after you’re killed since you acted like a tyrannical asshole. Upside is everyone gets free healthcare and a living wage. Downside, not everyone can handle his gifts of power and 60-78% of the population dies. Also, he fixes global warming, for some reason.

I wish for people not to be absolute cunts to one another
Background Pony #B53E
Yeah no more cuntism. Anyway, now innocents genuflect to a lie.  
I wish to be the new singer for Linkin Park.
Background Pony #B479
You now deal with comet chase and meteor storm when helping out against the galactic pirates.  
I wish the individuals who died in torture camps like Unit 731 be revived and with the memories of their torment erased.
Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
They live their lives to the fullest as sweatshop workers in America, but they also help cause global sweeping changes for the better. Also they ban Pineapple on Pizza somehow.

I wish to roll the dice.
Background Pony #B479
Diced rolled. and led to you getting Rick Rolled, metal style.  
I wish to be sex slave to the Mane Six’s mothers until the mothers all died and I am set free.
Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
You get captured by Celestia and Luna and your given immortality, and endlessly stretchy body, and luscious curves. All for the sake of being a cumdump to the princesses.

I wish to rick-roll God.
Background Pony #B479
being a cumdump to the princesses.

ALL the princesses, including Ember too? Oh NO!!!  
Anyway, God let you rick-roll it and you get disqualified for bribing others with request for eternal life or resurrection when you die.  
I wish all typos that exist in English be fixed.
Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
The English Language is now the main language for everything, and as such, a global bureau of english is established. Have fun with years upon years of red-tape.

I wish governments actually gave a shit about the people and not the rich upperclass all the time.
Background Pony #B479
They do, and it involves knowing absolutely everything about the roamers of everyday.

I wish I wasn’t thinking about Layne Staley every time I hear a word ending with an “e” sound.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide