Do you believe its ever ok to hit a female?

General Discussion » Do you believe its ever ok to hit a female? Search Posts
Background Pony #E195
Seeing how this seems to be discussed a lot around ar9und the internet I would like to hear what you guys think

Do you think its ok for a man to hit a woman for good reasons(She hurted him , She was robbing his house etc) or do you think its never ok for a man to do that?

And do you think that a weaker man should also never be hit?
NoodleNugget
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

its not ok to hit anyone ever, period, end of story. doesnt matter if they are a girl, a boy, white, black, blue, green, rectangle  
whatever  
its never ok to attack someone

but that said, if you are willing to dish it, you sure as fuck have to be willing to take it.

equal rights means equal fights  
we may be a sexually dimorphic species, but we have also evolved to a point where that dimorphism isnt an issue, given the tools and methods available
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
If we’re talking about spouses hitting your spouse regardless of their sex is not cool.
Soul Dew
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Hoof Boi
Hitting a female is the same as hitting a male. It all depends on the person as far as hitting others goes.

Personally, I don’t hit anyone, regardless of sex.
luna the great!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
Ugh. It’s not okay to hit people without good reason. Which there are plenty of, mind you.

But it doesn’t matter whether they’re male or female. For goodness sake. Women are only another type of human. Stop acting like we’ll die if anything happens to us.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
I don’t believe it’s ok for anyone to hit anyone else, regardless of the plumbing of either the perpetrator or the victim. Self defense, sure, do whatever you can to defend yourself, but don’t do something like hitting someone in anger, as you will end up regretting it.
Background Pony #1131
Inasmuch as it is okay to hit an equivalent man, sure. And “female” is an adjective.
Background Pony #DD90
One day at school, a girl slapped me for no reason (i think they picked on me because i was a solitary kind of guy).I was young so i dint thinked twice and slapped her back.She ripost,slapping me back,and telling me that boy arent supposed to hit girls.The memory of the second slap still fresh on my mind i slap her back a second time as well.The girl stop,mouth agape,she look like she want to try to tell me something then suddenly change her mind and leave.She was so shocked that a boy standed against her that she completely forgot to tell the teacher about our slap war
BleedingHeart

Id never hit an unarmed women because im not my father.

Also i tend to be suprised at some of my own borderline superhuman feats so if the opportunity arose, for better or worse, Id try to use as much self restraint even if its say some violent teen brat or some knife weilding kid.

But if out comes the weapon then out goes the chivary.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Gender has nothing to do with someone’s reasons to hit someone else: a toxic asshole is always a toxic asshole regardless gender.

Gender neither has anything to do with being Ok or not to hit someone else.

OP’s question could have been worded as “Do you believe it’s ever OK to NOT hit a male?” and the sexist element would have remained exactly the same.

Pic related: my personal view about OP’s question.  
full
ParagonCommander
Thread Starter -  Super Smash Bros General Thread

Absent Tactician
Depends on the context.  
A man should be allowed to retaliate in self-defense if a woman attacks him, just like a woman should be allowed to retaliate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide