Dragon Ball Thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

What if there was a bad guy who when they killed you, it looks like your soul was obliterated but actually it is teleported to another dimension.
I think that would be cool. The cast think a character is gone forever only to find out they aren’t they are just somewhere else. A new Adventure Awaits!

Ah, so the deceased gets the Isekai treatment.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Alexk13

Pretty much. Only it is likely without pandering waifus and more on other things.  
Or there could be pandering waifus but their main goal is to actually obliterate souls.
Alexk13

Pretty much. Only it is likely without pandering waifus and more on other things.
Or there could be pandering waifus but their main goal is to actually obliterate souls.

That reminds me of a dream I had where I got transported into an Konosuba-eque Isekai-type setting.

Except the party consisted of me, Undine Wells (Sleepless Domain) instead of Aqua, Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY) instead of Darness, and Trixie Lulamoon instead of Megumine.

And instead of having Kazuma’s behavioral patterns, I tended to act more like Peter B. Parker (Into the Spider-verse).

IE, me with a jaded outlook and instead of waifus, three surrogate daughters who seemed to be magnetized to trouble.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
Okay so I was talking to a friend about Star Wars and how the midi-chlorians impact the story saying it’s how they measure the force and are able to tell how powerful someone is with the force and brought up an argument about how the scouters pretty much serve the purpose of helping people/aliens judge how strong someone’s power level is and it was at THAT moment that I realized in order for the scouters to judge power levels they would have to read the energy that surrounds them which explains why the scouter read lv. 5 for Trunks since he was able to mask his true energy,  
but more importantly this actually would explain why the scouters randomly blow up because if they are ment to read the energy being admitted from someone the amount of pressure and input would be too much for the scouter to handle especially if they are not designed to go any higher then were needed since with some exceptions like Frieza, King Cold and the Ginyu Force most don’t have power levels that go beyond 20,000. Now this doesn’t explain everything like when Bulma is using Raditz scouter to read Goku’s power from thousands of miles away and still manages to explode but this is at least a more understandable explanation for those momemts.
Background Pony #B599
Someone could link all the Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super waifu/wife/girlfriend/lover quizzes? I am trying to find back one I did before.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Dr_Osaka

Pretty sure it doesn’t matter to him, he knows that he is better than him anyway. ^^  
Also he won against him in the Beam Struggle, and he made the Sprite Bomb that defeated him.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Yoooo,  
My man VEGETAAA!

DBS manga chapter 74 spoiler:

His trash talk game is on point! OMGGG I LOVE IT! What a heel! He’s getting 10-8’d by the high and mighty Granola right now and admits Granola is stronger but not only he never conceded defeat, he keeps claiming he’s gonna win! HAHAHAHA! No amount of anything is gonna humble that man now, not a little bit. In DBZ he had his humbling moments but Super never seems to give him any!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@tehwatever

My favorite part about this and the Moro arc is how they’re differentiating Goku and Vegeta.

For decades we’ve seen Vegeta has been trying to play catch up with Goku. Except it always follows the same pattern: Goku unlocks a new form and eventually Vegeta gets it. Vegeta is stronger than Goku for all of 5 minutes, before Goku reveals a new form again.

It’s been getting different since the start of the Tournament of Power. Goku’s been training as an Angel, while Vegeta has been training as a Destroyer. It still falls into the pattern of, oh, Goku’s going down the superior path while Vegeta is still going to be second fiddle, but still this time around they are actually giving them different transformation trees to go down. It’s cool.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

@Dustcan  
Vegeta’s trash talk hit different in Super.

There was moments where he actually threatened Cabba’s planet and family to the point that everybody think he’s crossing lines but we all know he was just tryna bring Cabba up to his first Super Saiyan. That was similar to what Cell did but Vegeta in Super wasn’t petty, unlike Cell who was later crying and whining while trying to cheat after being 10-7’d by SSJ2 Teen Gohan.

NOW in the most recent arc and the Moro arc, it seems that Vegeta is in a very comfortable headspace. He no longer is bothered by ppl being way stronger than him, he just knows he likes to scrap and always holds on to the possibility of victory no matter how improbable.

Trash talk + supreme confidence + the skills to back it up is always a winning formula for a character like Vegeta, which is a nice combo when in opposition with Granola’s “I am Justice” character.

Edit: 10-10 is when no fighter has any advantage over the other. 10-9 is when one fighter has a slight advantage over the other. 10-8 is when one fighter has a clear advantage over the other. 10-7 is when one fighter absolutely dominates over the other, who is barely resisting.

10-7 is what you’d call “Why is the ref not stopping this fight?”
Rabidcabbit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Pan’s new design from the new upcoming movie  
full

If nothing else, this means we’re getting at least a small time skip, oh I hope this is after EoZ, but it kind of doesn’t look like it, she looks too young.

At least it feels like things are starting to move forward
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide