Dragon Ball Thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Joe Rogan: Vegeta, the fight obviously stopped in a horrible way. Give us your thoughts on how it was going.
Vegeta: I was boxing the bleedin’ head off him and kicking the bleedin’ leg off him. Usual shite, [he] dived to close the distance. THIS - IS - NOT - OVER! If I have to take this outside with him, it’s on outside. I don’t give a bollocks.
Rogan: He said that he believes that one of the kicks he checked broke your leg.
Vegeta: There was NO CHECK! There was not one of them was checked. YA WIFE IS IN ME DMs! Hey baby, hit me back up. I’ll chat to you later on! I’ll be at your after-party. The Wynn nightclub. You look in bits, ya little ho! FOOK him!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The funniest part about Cell MAX is that even if Krillin and Trunks hadn’t destroyed the sub-lab then this timeline’s Cell still would not have been born yet.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So in this week alone Frieza is the new black, Piccolo goes yellow and orange, and Gohan Blanco is now official.
The color blind sure are gonna be missing a lot with DB now.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I might go see the new Dragon Ball movie on Tuesday (Dubbed). It’ll be the first time I’ve seen any Dragon Ball media since Toonami in the early 2000s.
EDIT: Just bought a ticket in advance.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ranch
TBH unless you’re into AUs and fanmanga or japan-only DB video games and their respective promo materials then…it’s kinda quiet.
Unless you wanna just share DB art by artists.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide