Earliest memories as a child

Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

What was your earliest memory from your childhood?

Mine was playing a video game called Dr. Goo on my Dad’s old Windows 98 computer.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I like to think I have a lot of memories from back when, but placing them into order is tough.

I remember back in the day my dad used to work at a place called Bassett Furniture and he would bring me home things after work sometimes, but every day I would ask if he brought me something back regardless of whether he did or not. I would try to be subtle, I guess - the only thing I really remember asking was if he had something in his shirt pocket.

I also used to like the Hamster Dance song when I was little but then I got scared my dad wouldn’t love me anymore for liking that song ._.

Then I remember my Pre-K teacher was very fat and there was a kid named Jose in my Pre-K class who would always build cool things with the blocks

that’s about as far back as I can reach
Jades

I remember my Dad shreiking at me because I couldn’t tie my shoes up after a few times. I absolutely remember never learning how to ride a bike because bikes are shit.

Besides that though I think what I remember most is probably probably my elementary school and how we couldn’t do any fun activities at all and how it somewhat haunted me throughout Kindergartners through 6th grade because I always got the shittest classes. Ughhhh I never really liked anyone IN those classes. It was hard as hell faking niceness around people that disguisted me which wasalmost everybody.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
Hah, nobody has toddler or baby memories? That’s kind of surprising. I vaguely remember lying against my Dad’s side as a baby - I was freakishly hot, and his pager or cell phone or something was a huge uncomfortable lump a good deal bigger than my hand. It’s super vague, though.

But I also remember the family lining up for a picture as we boarded “The Big Red Boat” - I presume. At the time, all I was aware of is everyone was just standing in this line, and there was this pile of boxes, and I decided to try climbing them, but for some reason my mom kept stopping me and turning me to face some lady in the distance with some thing in her hands XP

It must’ve been for my older brothers and parents, ‘cause I was too young to get what was going on, heh.

Yeah, memories from before I knew how to talk, that’s interesting. Kind of fascinating. I’ve got a few more from toddler-hood, too. Looking at a drawer full of baby toys, and being all, “No way, I’m way too old for that, I’m 3!” I wanted to be grown up but also felt kind of sad at leaving that stuff behind XD

Heh, I think at around the same age of 3, I once declared that I knew everything there was to know - because I couldn’t think of anything I didn’t know! Impeccable logic.

Then there was my thoughts that because I was in pull-ups, not “diapers”, I was officially no longer a “baby,” but was a respectable and mature “kid” XD

Catching insects… One day it was foggy, and we live on a big hill (southerners call it a mountain, hah - foothill of the Appalachians), and I somehow overheard that it was a “cloud.” Super excited, I ran out and got “a jar of cloud,” because it was so awesome - those big white puffy things in the sky - I had a piece of one, now!

And one of my favorite toys of all time was this board that had the solar system and you could click different buttons to learn about the planets… Aw man.
Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I remember being at a beach as a babby. The adults dug a huge hole in the sand and threw me in it. First it was fun, but when I wanted to get out but couldn’t, it was super horrifying and I started crying hysterically
newsketches
Artist -

I can’t remember which one but it was either  
A. My parents buying a Nintendo 64/ playing pokemon blue on a game boy color  
B. Watching the iron giant in a hotel room  
C. Hugging goofy at Disneyland  
I don’t know which one was the first. all I know is that I was 3 when most of that stuff happened
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I’ve been trying to think, and I remember something before anything I posted earlier.

When I was little, we had a pile of sand in the backyard and my dad had bought all these little superhero figurines from the dollar store. I had them fight and then the losers got buried in the sandpit. I lost all of those figures that I buried and I got frustrated ._.
Background Pony #47E9
When i was babysat by an old lady.I think i remember this because this woman worked at her home so it was probably one of the first time when i wasnt at home with my parents
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I remember my playpen and playing with my Ninja Turtles specifically I remember the motorcycle with the trash can sidecar.

Must have been four or five.
Background Pony #84FD
Earliest I remember was going kindergarten and snacking on those vanilla biscuits and milk. That was so good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide