El Hilo hispano :v

Tepass

@Wheatley R.H.  
Oh cómo me encantaban los tazos. Tengo todos los de Bob Esponja sin repetir, montones de Dragon Ball y también algunos de Pokémon.  
Incluso de estos últimos habían muchas imitaciones peruanas (de buena calidad) en las ferias.  
Los 3D con evoluciones eran geniales.

También me acuerdo de otros de los Looney Tunes, el Oso Yogi o de la Copa Toon.
Wheatley R.H.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

with a cristal heart
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
no mames tenia unos agujeritos donde tenias que presionar para el agua y el jabon, se desparamaba adentro y nunca supe secarlo con la cosa de arriba

tambien estaba el mecanico el cual tenia chispas
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Mi papá colecta los carritos de Matchbox y tienen unos todavía empacao en su armario. Él le gusta ir pal mercado de fuera pa buscar más pa comprar y colectar. Todavía es un niño por dentro.
Tepass

@QuasarNova  
Creo que recuerdo haber tenido de esos, venían en los helados si mal no recuerdo.

@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Mi hermano mayor tenía ese Seiya, era bacán.

Con respecto al autolavados de Hotwheels siempre quise tenerlo pero nunca me lo compraron. Autos de esos y Majorette aún conservo algunos.

@Myoozik  
En sus años estuvieron bien de moda ese tipo de juguetes y también algunas muertes por tragarse los magnetos.  
Una de las tantas cosas que bien usadas son inofensivas pero que aquí se las arreglan para obtener resultados fatales.
Tepass

@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Ni tan así, en las ferias aún existen de esos pero se ven más para el día del niño o Año Nuevo.  
Eso sí ahora si los pacos te pillan vendiéndolas te llevan detenido por lo que he visto.
SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Tepass  
Majorette! Verdad que igual veía los comerciales de esos autos de vez en cuando.

@Tepass  
Se ven todavía actualmente? Yo recuerdo que pa chico teníamos una de esas pistolitas y en esos años he visto gente con ellas.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide