El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Myoozik  
Es un Shelby Cobra 427 de los 60’s, es uno de los autos icónicos de esa época y se vende por miles de dólares.

También recuerdo el Shelby GT500 (Eleanor) que sale en la peli Ido En 60 Segundos que sale Nicolas Cage.  
full
Tepass

@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Tengo algunos que eran de mi padre cuando chico, entre ellos un camión grúa pequeño, una ambulancia, etc.  
Pero mi favorito es este Volskvagen Golf GTI ochentero.  
full  
Estaba en casa de mis abuelos, como sabían que me encantaba el año pasado me lo regalaron. Era de una promoción de Copec que mi viejo cobró en su tiempo.  
En general tengo un montón de autos pero la mayoría son chinos sin marca. Otros Hotwheels que de suerte los “encontré botados” (xd) en kinder que aún conservo.  
Uno de ellos es este  
full

@Myoozik  
Lo peor es que no eran precisamente niños de 3 los que se morían por tragarlos.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Recuerdo esos dias cuando las tienditas te vendian paquetitos de tarjetas bootleg de lo que sea, ya sea YUGIOH, Pokemon, de huevoscartoon, etc.
Wheatley R.H.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

with a cristal heart
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
yo tengo aun los juguetes ecepto dos porque tenia la estacion de policias y uno donde habia un puente.

los que aun conservo es el camion de bomberos y un cazatormenta, lo del cazatormentas era parte de un set grande, yo queria el de la fabrica toxica tambien
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Recuerdo esos dias cuando las tienditas te vendian paquetitos de tarjetas bootleg de lo que sea, ya sea YUGIOH, Pokemon, de huevoscartoon, etc.

Que si no me acuerdo  
full
Tepass

@[Ω]  
Me acuerdo tener un mazo entero de cartas bootleg que tenían 20 mil de ataque y defensa, además no requerías de sacrificar monstruos para usarlas. Lo más curioso es que no eran monstruos la mayoría, eran objetos casi fanart.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide