El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Myoozik  
Nunca lo he visto físicamente, solo en imagenes en Discogs que fue reeditado en vinilo.

Muy icónico con el setlist y hay muy poco registro visual en buena calidad en internet. Así que los que fueron a ese concierto ese año deben de haber vivido una experiencia única.  
Muchos esperaban que se haría un Alive el 2017, pero no pasó nada…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Todavía viví en Puerto Rico cuando hicieron ese concierto, pero mirándolo y viendo fotos, parecía como una experiencia espectacular como el Woodstock original. Si planean en hacer un 20 aniversario en el 2027, definitivamente voy atender.
SomeponyfromCHL95
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Myoozik  
El Random Access Memories es un álbum piola, mas enfocado en la parte Disco/Pop junto con colaboraciones con otros artistas en el canto. Por lo que se alejaron de sus raices del House que mucha gente los reconocen cuando escuchan su nombre.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Me encanto ese álbum, y hicieron el estilo de disco precisamente, especialmente porque tenían un guitarrista de un grupo de disco como uno de sus colaboradores. Voy adivinar que pa sus próximo álbum, van hacer algo similar como el synthpop de los 80’s mirando que sus canciones famosas usaron muestras de disco de los 70’s como “Cola Bottle Baby” pa “Harder Better Faster Stronger” y “More Spell On You” pa “One More Time”, los originales que son de disco.
SomeponyfromCHL95

@Myoozik  
Hace 7 años que fue lanzado ese álbum, así que se van a demorar en hacer su 5to álbum de estudio y ver como será la temática musical (si volverán a sus raíces o continuar con el estilo del álbum RAM)

Pero puedo esperar, me recuerda la eternidad que los fans de Tool querían que la banda sacaron un nuevo álbum de estudio. Y finalmente salió el álbum Fear Inoculum el año pasado. (No lo he escuchado aún)
SomeponyfromCHL95

@Myoozik  
Típica canción de Rock Prog.

Lo que espero que la banda reedite el Ænima en vinilo, ya que el precio del original se va por las nubes.  
Y que el 10,000 Days salga por 1° vez en vinilo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide