El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@arborealshelter  
Pollito asado con papas fritas. Nunca falla cuando tienes mucha hambre o pal bajón (si andai volado).  
full

@Kenuma  
Con un poco de tos, me resfrié cuando me fui de la casa de mis padres, ya que papá andaba resfriado igual.  
Pero de a poco me estoy mejorando de salud con los medicamentos que compré ayer.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Regrese de mis vacaciones del fin de semana y yo me lo disfrute excepto del Viernes donde tenía una de las noches más peores. La cama no fue confortable que mis músculos me estaban doliendo hasta la maldita madre y mi padre estaba roncando como un tros llevando taladros y motosierras prendidos a la misma vez; Esa noche me saco al garete por todo la mañana del Sábado. Pero con todo eso, me disfrute el tiempo.

@Wheatley R.H.  
En Puerto Rico lo dicen guagua.
Wheatley R.H.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

with a cristal heart
@Anonycat  
algunos de ustedes le entendia la intro de felix el gato, el unico unico gato y de ahi ya no se que dice bien lo que dice la intro.

recuerdo un episodio extraño a la vista mia el cual se va a la luna o un lugar de leche y hace poco vi una escena de la caricatura con algo subido de todo con un hipopotamo
SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Wheatley R.H.  
Verdad, la Rapsodia Húngara sale en Tom Y Jerry.  
Mas bien, Looney Toons, Tom Y Jerry y las otras caricaturas clásicas usaban grandes composiciones clásicas para cuadrar bien con las escenas.

Recuerdo bien del episodio Carmen de Tom y Jerry, donde tocan gran parte de la composición de Bizet. Si que me mata de la risa ver ese episodio y escuchar la overtura.

También he escuchado este tema en alguna otra caricatura clásica, pero no recuerdo cual exáctamente.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide