El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@ILoveMyoozik  
Uno de los clásicos, pero para mi lo recuerdo bien por la música.  
Total está en Youtube el episodio de Carmen por si quieres verlo.

@Anonycat  
Si que tenían imaginación en expulsar el humo del puro y que de un solo puñetazo saques a Gandhi de un musculoso. XD
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
A mi también, Warner Brothers y Hanna Barbera sabían sus composiciones. Y yo sé, un montón de episodios están en YouTube por gratis.

Uno de mis episodios favoritos de Tom & Jerty es cuando un patito pensaba que Tom fue su madre cuando el trataba de cocinarlo.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Wheatley R.H.  
Y cuando el patito realizó que su madre no es un gato, él trataba de saltar a una olla llena de agua tibia para matarse y Tom le cojío, gritando “NOOOOO” y llorando cuando le abrazó, puede sentir la emoción.
SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@ILoveMyoozik  
Hubo un momento en Youtube que solo podías encontrar extractos de los episodios, ahora que ya están disponibles por partes. Que bueno que no los han quitado.

Tenía buenos episodios que involucraban al patito o al sobrino de Jerry, aunque siempre Jerry terminaba salvándolos a ellos salvaban a Jerry.

full  
El café y los cigarrillos son para los dibujantes
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Mirando que el programa está usado para memes un montón, hace razón que puedes encontrar episodios completos.

Para lo del sobrino, recuerdo uno donde Tom le metió a sus nalgas y Jerry se enfogono porque él estaba protegiéndole para alimentarlo.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
El tiempo aquí está bien extraña. Por las dos semanas pasadas, el tiempo cambia de calor bien fuerte a tormentas malas con relámpagos y truenos, todo en el mismo día.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Acá hubieron 4 grados bajo cero y la ciudad habilitó albergues de emergencia para la gente que vive en situación de calle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide