El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@ILoveMyoozik  
Y musicalmente es un gran concierto (no he escuchado el álbum entero, pero ha sacado buenos sonidos)  
La reedición de ese álbum es excelente (el año pasado reeditaron el vinilo y hay un equilibrio perfecto entre el sonido de la música y el público)  
Ya que igual la edición de época (1995) del vinilo pedían mas de 400 euros para arriba. Ahora la reedición del álbum lo encuentras a 80 euros.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Bueno, en la tarde le tomé una foto a un negocio del centro de mi ciudad donde salen los helados a la venta con sus respectivos precios.  
full
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
4 Sandias por luca es un precio razonable para cuando andas con los amigos por el centro y el calor está pegando fuerte.  
Y hablando de helados basados en esos Emojis de mierda…  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide