Viewing last 25 versions of post by SilverStarApple in topic European Union may pass law that could lead to this site being unusable

SilverStarApple

"[@toxicitzi":](/dis/european-union-may-pass-law-that-could-lead-to-this-site-being-unusable/post/3922199#post_3922199
[bq="toxicitzi"]
) " 

> [
@SilverStarApple":](/dis/european-union-may-pass-law-that-could-lead-to-this-site-being-unusable/post/3922141#post_3922141
)
>
I just want to smack you across the head right now... if me talking about Google's accusation won't fly, I don't expect much will come from this, "Let's have an honest talk about this other political fucking horse shit I like, while simultaneously making statements and deciding the people I don't like are completely at fault here, which is in no way looking for people among us to blame for this."

>
>
it's not as if everyone was vehemently against it, except corporate lawyers, representatives, CEOs, etc. [/bq]

You sound pissed and a little childish.

If I point out the contradiction in saying I'm "Looking for people to blame for this" and saying "Everyone hated it except the bad guys" right afterward, would you get it?
Reason: autocorrect changed afterward to afterword lol
Edited by SilverStarApple
SilverStarApple

"@toxicitzi":/dis/european-union-may-pass-law-that-could-lead-to-this-site-being-unusable/post/3922199#post_3922199
[bq="toxicitzi"] "@SilverStarApple":/dis/european-union-may-pass-law-that-could-lead-to-this-site-being-unusable/post/3922141#post_3922141
I just want to smack you across the head right now... if me talking about Google's accusation won't fly, I don't expect much will come from this, "Let's have an honest talk about this other political fucking horse shit I like, while simultaneously making statements and deciding the people I don't like are completely at fault here, which is in no way looking for people among us to blame for this."

it's not as if everyone was vehemently against it, except corporate lawyers, representatives, CEOs, etc. [/bq]
You sound pissed and a little childish.

If I point out the contradiction in saying I'm "Looking for people to blame for this" and saying "Everyone hated it except the bad guys", would you get it?
No reason given
Edited by SilverStarApple