European Union may pass law that could lead to this site being unusable

L-D-Sayo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I’ll admit- even after I understood what was happening soon I didn’t catch on :P  
Now then, how do install DB 2.0?? I hear theelinker gives access to new pieces for every 50 D-Bux spent
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@The Dark Pony

It is. Blossomforth only gave an explanation for why Derpibooru won’t get shut down. However, Article 13 (now known as Article 17) gives companies the power to sue sites for money that host their copyrighted content.  
That’s nothing Hasbro will do, so Derpibooru and FIMFiction.net are indeed safe. But other companies are very likely to abuse the heck out of this to make quick money by pressuring sites into paying them for hosting their content.  
And if the sites don’t want to do that or can’t afford that, they will install upload filters and block european users from accessing said content.  
That’s a very real thing and nothing to be downplayed. France already announced the implementation of upload filters and that it will start to create laws for that.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Background Pony #199F

I see what they are doing. But dont get me wrong, my rage over A13 is as strong as always.

But: to use the site use the store. Buy the licensing and the pass and it works again ;) You get a little badge to, just click for Dbux to buy;)
Background Pony #4F8B
@silbasa  
And look on the bright side  
Poland’s government has said it likely won’t fully implement the law with country’s PM staunchly opposing it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide