European Union may pass law that could lead to this site being unusable

Background Pony #4F8B
And since France has delayed implementation for a year  
I might take a break from this
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I have a plan…

I say we take this server, hop on a plane, and we disappear to Tahiti.

No EU, no Article 13, and certainly not VOSS!

We’ll all be freely surfing the big waves, online and offline.

We just need money for the tickets.  
One more big score is all we need.
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@CaptainXtra

France can’t ban VPNs. That would require punishing people for using a VPN, yet France has no way of knowing who does, so such a law would be next to impossible to enforce. If such a law would get made, it would be a mere scare tactic for intimidation purposes. Only the gullible would fall for that.
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@CaptainXtra

So, pure speculation then and french users were reading into it and thought these are official plans out of fear. There wasn’t a reason to believe it anyway. If Macron were to do this, you can bet he would already boast about it everywhere.
belmontzar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

When it comes 5o content laws on the internet usually the website has to comply most with where the site is actually hosted. The most other countries can do is block access to the webpage. Unless Derpii is Stationed in the Eu, nothing the EU does will affect Derpii on its own. The ones affected will just be the users in the EU.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide